7-Ever

"Elliot what's going on?" I asked sliding him a cup of coffee across the table.

"Nothing," he mumbled and took a sip of the hot drink.

"Bullshit," I said a little too loud. Elliot jumped slightly at my change of tone. "Sorry," I apologized feeling guilty.

Elliot finished his coffee before standing up. He rinsed his cup and loaded the dishwasher before coming back to the table. Instead of sitting across from me, he sat next to me. He rested his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me like a little kid.

"Elliot, I'm worried about you," I began while playing with his hair. "You haven't had an actual meal in 3 weeks. You're not sleeping well, and you are constantly missing classes. You're going to get really sick if this continues."

"Aww, you care about me?" He teased.

I glared at him. "I'm being serious."

"I know. I'll try to get back to normal," Elliot sighed. "I just have a lot going on."

"How about you just use today as a rest day?" I suggested noticing the bags under his eyes.

"I can't." He yawned.

"Go to bed," I kissed his head.

"I don't want to," he whined.

"Elliot, I will run you over with my wheelchair. I'm not kidding this time," I warned. Elliot stood up and walked into my room. I followed him close on his heels. He flopped down on the bed and began sliding off his jeans.

I covered my eyes and screamed for him to stop stripping.

"I'm not stripping, I have underwear," Elliot chuckled.

I took my hands off my eyes and let out another scream. Elliot's sausage was in full view. I grabbed a pillow and chucked it at him.

"Cover your sausage!" I screamed and squeezed my eyes shut.

"You actually trusted me?" Elliot asked laughing.

"Elliot Avlet, I'm going to count to five. If you don't put on underwear, I'll cut off your wiener. Actually, I'll just send pictures to your mom," I threatened.

"No!" Elliot shouted and I heard the opening of drawers. I waited for a minute before opening my eyes. Elliot had on pink boxers.

"Nice," I smirked. His cheeks turned red. "Aww, is Elliot blushing?" I teased.

"Shut up," he mumbled and got into the bed. I waited for him to actually fall asleep before leaving the room. I went to the living room and decided to watch a couple episodes of How I met your Mother.

A knock on the door interrupted my Netflix marathon. I moved over to the door and swung it open. Elliot's mom, Emma, stood with a worried look on her face.

"Hi, Jasper. Is Elliot here?" She asked. 

"Yes, he's sleeping," I answered. 

"Do you think you could wake him up?" She asked. I nodded and went into my room to wake up Elliot.

"Hey, your Mom's here," I told him as I shook him awake. As soon as I said "Mom," he shot out of bed and grabbed some clothes to put on. He ran out to the front door with me behind him. 

"We have to go, now," Emma told Elliot. I looked at them in confusion. Elliot nodded and turned to me. 

"I'll be back soon, okay?" He bent down and kissed me on the lips before getting up to leave.

"Bye," I mumbled as they shut the door behind them. I went back to the couch and started my show again. I didn't care about Ted and Robin anymore. The only thing that was in my mind was Elliot. 

It bugged me that I didn't know how to help him. Whatever it was must have been serious if his mom had to come and get him. 

My phone started ringing interrupting my thoughts. I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and answered it. 

"Hello?" I said while muting the TV. 

"Jasper, can you come to the hospital?" Elliot asked.

"Is everything okay?" I questioned.

"Sort of."  

"I'll be right there, El." 

"Okay. Bye, Jasp, I'll see you in a bit," Elliot told me before we ended the call. 

I grabbed my jacket and put it on. I went outside of the apartment and locked the door before heading to the elevators. I got in the elevators and went down to the parking garage hoping to find a ride to the hospital. Quinn and Reese went shopping and should be back by now. 

"Hey, Jasper!" A voice greeted from behind me. I turned and say Liam walking towards me. 

"Hi, Liam," I smiled. 

"Are you waiting for someone?" He asked looking around. 

"I actually need a ride to the hospital. I was going to wait for Reese," I told him. 

"I can give you a ride there, if you would like."

"Please, thank you," I let out a sigh of relief. 

"No problem," He shrugged and helped me to his car. 

We talked about random things on the way to the hospital. Once we got there, Liam helped me get out of the car and into my wheelchair. 

"Thank you so much," I thanked him for the 5th time. 

"Of course," Liam nodded. We said our goodbyes and parted ways. I entered the hospital and spotted Elliot standing at the entrance of a hallway. 

"Jasper!" He said when I went up to him. 

"What's going on?" I asked. 

"I want you to meet someone," He told him and began walking down the hallway with me following closely behind. There was 6 people waiting outside. I recognized Emma and Mr. Avlet, but I had no clue who the rest of them were. 

"Guys, this is Jasper," Elliot introduced me. "Jasper, these are my siblings. Tiffany, Cooper, Jaci, and Cori." He gestured to a girl with beach blonde hair and brown eyes, a boy with light brown hair and blue eyes, and a boy and girl who seemed like twins with their matching blue-dyed hair and similar features. 

"Ever is there," Elliot told me, gesturing to the room next to them. 

"Ever?" I asked. 

"She's 3 years old and has leukemia."

  ••• 

 I haven't had time to update, but I finally did. This story is not going exactly as I had imagined, but it's close enough. 

Thanks for reading :)

Comment, Vote, Feedback

Love y'all ♥♥♥