40- Wedding

"Jasper stop moving!" Courtney smacked my arm.

"Ow!" I rubbed my arm and glared at her through the mirror.

"Then, stop moving!" She said, exasperated.

"Sorry," I mumbled as she dried my hair.

It was finally the day of the wedding and I was so nervous. Lola, Amber, and Ever were traveling between the women's and the men's room. I hadn't seen Elliot since yesterday morning since everyone insisted that it was bad luck if the bride and groom saw each other a day before their wedding day. Elliot and I argued saying that it was only on the day of the wedding, but they wouldn't listen to us.

The place we had rented out for the wedding had two giant dressing rooms since it was specially for weddings. It had a beautiful garden in the back where the pictures would be taken after the ceremony.

Emma, Elliot's mom, was taking care of all the kids while Courtney, Marilyn, Emily, Olivia, Abby, Tiffany, and Jaci helped me get ready.

"Jasper?" Emma asked, walking into the room with Issac on her hip. "Do you think you can feed him? He won't eat the Gerber food or drink the formula."

I nodded and took Issac from her.

"Girls, out," I told Amber, Ever, and Lola.

"Got it, Mom," Ever said and began to leave the room.

"Don't you dare go outside," I called as they exited the room.

"We won't!" They replied.

Abby chuckled. "I'll go after them."

"Thanks, Abby," I said.

"Don't mention it," She waved me off and followed the three trouble makers.

"Here," Emily handed me a small blanket to put over myself when I feed Issac.

I fed Issac as Courtney continued to do my hair. Issac finished eating just Abby walked in.

"If he's done, I can take him to the boys' room," She told us.

I pulled Issac away from my chest and burped him before letting Abby take him.

"Hey," I heard a familiar voice say.

"Elliot don't even think about stepping foot in this room," Tiffany threatened.

"Can I at least talk to Jasper? I won't look at her," Elliot promised.

"No," Jaci said. "Call or text her."

"Fine," He grumbled. "I love you, baby!" He called to me.

"Aww," Everyone cooed, making me blush really hard.

Just then my phone started ringing. It was Elliot.

"Hi, baby," He greeted me as soon as I answered.

"Hi," I said. "What did you want to talk about?"

"I love you," He replied.

"I love you, too."

"Well, that was it. I'll seen you in a little bit. I can't want."

"I  can't either."

"I love you. Bye."

"Bye."

We ended the call and I set my phone on the dressing table in front of me.

"Done," Courtney announced, putting the last bobby-pin in my hair.

I looked at myself through the mirror. My makeup was natural since that's how I preferred. My hair was curled and then put up in a intricate updo.

"I love it," I told my sister. "Thank you!" I turned around and hugged her.