39- Wrestling

"I came in like a wrecking ball!" Elliot sang while dancing around the kitchen.

"Hey, Hunter? Can you give me a second?" I asked my stepdad who I was on the phone with.

"Sure, sweetheart," Hunter said.

"Thanks," I told him and turned to Elliot. "Baby, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22!" He countinued singing. "Everything will be alright if you keep me next to y—"

"Elliot!" I repeated.

"Yes?" He finally stopped and looked at me.

"I'm on the phone, so you need to tone it down a little," I said.

"Oh. Sorry, honey," He apologized with a boyish grin.

I chuckled. "Thanks, honey."

I lifted my phone up to my ear and continued my conversation with Hunter.

"Like I was saying before, we want to keep it in between. Not too simple, but not too fancy."

"I can't believe my little girl is getting married," Hunter said.

"I can't either. In two months I'll be an Avlet," I told him. "I'm surprised that I even made it this far in life. I have amazing friends and family who've always had my back. Plus, I got my dream guy, Dad. What more could I want?"

Hunter was quiet.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Yeah?" His voice was shaky.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes...No. I don't know, but you just called me Dad, sweetheart."

I smiled. "I know. I called you that because that's exactly who are to me."

"Aww, Jasper! I'm going to cry," He sniffled.

"And watch some cheesy movies about a family?"

"Of course!"

"Have fun. Love you, Dad," I said.

"Love you too, Jasper. Say hi to the kids and Elliot for me."

"I will. Bye."

"Bye." We ended the call.

I set down my phone and entered the kitchen. It was 6 in the morning and the kids were still sleeping.

"Quinn just texted me and asked to meet up for lunch," Elliot told me as I sat on the counter.

"Okay. You guys have fun," I said.

"No," Elliot sighed. "He means all of us, honey."

"Ohhh. Sorry, I haven't slept correctly in weeks," I admitted, sheepishly.

Elliot put down the spatula and walked over to me. He positioned himself in between my legs and tilted his head down.

"I really want to have sex tonight," He whispers.

"Me too. I can't wait to wear that lingerie you bought me," I murmured.

"Oh god," he groaned and started kissing my neck. He found the sweet spot and began sucking on it. I tried so hard to stop myself from moaning.

"Elli," I gasped as he moved lower and lower while still trailing kisses.

"Baby, I don't think I can wait until tonight," He told me and gestured to his crotch.

"Then don't," I breathed.

We went into our bedroom and made love as many times as we could.

About 2 hours later, we were back in bed, naked and recovering. I was lying down with half of my body on Elliot's and my leg draped over his.