[1] ~When He Tries To Kill You~ {Part 1: SlenderMan}

[Key:

H/T: Home Town

 ⨂SlenderMan⨂

This wasn't your best idea was it? You thought taking a short cut through the woods during the day would be safe, but it was just as creepy as it was at night. And now you were completely lost. You kept hearing twigs snap behind you, but every time you turned around no one was there. You kept feeling like someone was watching you but no matter how much you checked your surroundings no one was there. Suddenly a soft static noise started filling your mind and you swore you heard a voice but. No. One. Was. There.

You felt like you were about to go insane and tried to run, to find a way out of these woods but you just kept going deeper inside the forest. As you ran the static got louder causing you to fall to your knees and clutch your head in pain. You silently begged for it to stop, starring at the ground and shaking your head. Suddenly, there was a pair of feet in front of you and you looked up In horror as you saw who they belonged too.

SlenderMan

You never thought he was real, but here he was putting you through excruciating pain. You were going to scream but one of his tentacles wrapped around your mouth and another picked you up. You knew what he was going to do, impale you on a tree branch and watch you slowly die. It terrified you, but you weren't going down without a fight.

You opened your mouth and bit down as hard as you could into his tentacle, a black fowl tasting sludge oozing out which you assumed was his blood. His tentacles retracted and you could almost see a pained expression from him but it was hard to tell without a face. A loud screech echoed through your mind but you ignored it and picked yourself up, running away as fast as your legs could carry you.

You could hear him follow you, but refused to look behind you knowing if you did you would end up falling or something along those lines. Your eyes lit up when you saw the edge of the woods, if you could just make it a little further. With the last of your adrenaline you pushed yourself faster and flew out of the forest and into H/T. You didn't stop running not until you were far away from that damned woods, which means you didn't see Slender watching from the tree lines as you got away...