[1] ~When He Tries To Kill You~} {Part 7: Eyeless Jack}

⨂Eyeless Jack⨂

You slept soundly in your bed, snoring softly as the tress rustled from the wind outside. It was a peaceful night, but you shivered as a sudden cool breeze came into your room. It didn't wake you though, only made you pull the covers tighter around your body.

You woke up slightly when you felt the covers being pulled off you, keeping your eyes closed though. You thought it was your F/M trying to fuck with you or scare you. Then you felt your shirt being lifted up, which was confusing you. What were they planning on doing to you. After a moment of nothing you felt something cold like metal on your side before a jolt of pain went through your body cause you to shriek and jump up.

Your sudden movements cause the scalpel that was digging into you to cut deeper, and it caused the cut to be jagged instead of a straight line. You looked down at the now open wound on your side that was bleeding a lot and put pressure on it with your hand. It hurt but you didn't want it to bleed anymore. A low growl came from next to you causing you to look up. You could see a figure dressed in black, a hoody covering their hair and a blue mask covering their face. The mask had empty eye holes that were dripping what you hoped was black paint.

You let out another scream when it finally hit you that a intruder had just broken into your room and tried to cut you open. You had heard about a organ thief around your town but you didn't think he would come for you. He growled again and pounced on you, trying to slit your throat with the knife but you used all your strength to hold his hand away and struggle against him.

Your scream awoke your F/M who came rushing into your room. The person above you was quick you jump off you as the door was opened and escaped out your window. Your F/M rushed over to you and called 911 while helping you put pressure to the cut.

You were taken to the hospital and had to get stitches.