[2] ~Meeting Him~ [Part 1: SlenderMan]

(Depending on the character, in some of these they will be in a human form and you wont know they were your attacker -Author)

⨂Slender⨂

It has been a month since that strange meeting in the woods with that creature and you haven't gone near that forest since. You were afraid it would attack you again, you felt like you were being watched. Slowly though, you tried to push the event out of your mind. Blow it off as a dream and hopefully never have to deal with it again.

---

You were currently walking home from the store, grocery bags in both of your hands. They were a bit heavy, but you had to endure it until you could afford a car.

"Would you like some help Miss/Sir?*" You heard a deep male voice ask you. You turned around to see a tall man, maybe 6'5 standing there. His hair was longish and a dark shade of black, his eyes a very pale blue. He also wore a suit like he had been somewhere fancy recently. You noticed how his skin was almost white and wondered if he ever got out into the sun much.

"Oh thank you, but I don't want to bother you" You replied, you also didn't know how you felt about a stranger walking you home but you were going to tell him that. His lips curved up a bit almost like he read your mind before he spoke again.

"Its no trouble at all" he stated and you nodded before giving in and handed him some of the bags. You and him walked side by side down the street towards your house in silence before you decided to brake the ice.

"My name is Y/N by the way" You said and the man smiled softly before nodding.

"I am Richard, its a pleasure to meet you Miss/Mr Y/N" You chuckled lightly at his formality and chatted with him for a bit. He was nice enough and seemed like a real gentleman. Once you arrived at your house he handed you the bags while you thanked him.

"It was no problem, I hope we can see each other again some time" He said with a smile that you returned.

"I hope so too"

With that he left and you went inside. As you put everything in its rightful place, you couldn't help but think about Richard and how familiar he seemed.