[1] ~When He Tries To Kill You~ {Part 2: Jeff The Killer}

⨂Jeff The Killer⨂

You couldn't sleep if your life depended on it. You always had trouble sleeping at night ever since you were young. Like now, it was 1AM but you were up starring at your ceiling. The bags under your eyes showed that you needed sleep badly but you couldn't afford to get your sleeping meds refilled right now. You closed your eyes but never drifted off, especially when you heard your window open.

"Didn't I lock that?" You thought to yourself but continued to look like you were sleeping to figure out what whoever was sneaking in wanted. You felt the weight on your bed shift and felt someone straddle your waist. You were nervous and scared but hid it well,

"Go. To. Slee-" Before the male raspy voice could finish you lifted your leg, kneeing him between the legs and throwing him off you. He groaned in pain and you hurried out of bed, not bothering to look at who attacked you before running downstairs to call the police. It was times like this you wish you didn't live alone. You could hear footsteps following you as you made your way to the kitchen, you realized you wouldn't be able to call someone in time not with how close he was so next best thing was to grab a weapon.

You found a large knife you used for cutting meat and grabbed it, turning around to face the man trying to kill you. His hair was black but his skin was very pale. His eyes had dark rings around them while his eyes seemed to be a sliver like colour, the pupils dilated. He wasn't blinking either. But what caught your eye, was the dark scars on either side of his mouth that went up his cheeks to form a smile*. The white hoody he wore had blood stains which only worried you more.

You held the knife tightly in your grip, starring at the man while waiting for him to make a move. You were prepared to fight him, and he was about to lunge at you but there was a loud banging at your door. Your neighbor must have heard the commotion and came to check on you. The creepy man glared at you for a moment longer before sprinting out your back door. You let out a breath that you didn't know you were holding before going to answer the door quickly.

It was your neighbor and after explaining what happened, they let you stay over at their house while you called the cops.

--------------

A/N [Please Read]

When ever you see      next to something I write it means there's a explanation for it at the end of the story.

*: I imagine Jeff having scars there instead of open cuts, because they heal ya know? But once and a while he cuts them back open when he has a bit of a break down.