[1] ~When He Tries To Kill You~ [Part 10: Ticci Toby]

⨂Ticci Toby⨂

That sound just wouldn't go away. No matter how high your music was, or how much you tried to ignore it those tics and cracks just wouldn't go away. It was starting to get annoying, you couldn't pin point where there were coming from either.

You just wanted to take a late night walk in the park to clear your mind, but it seemed that something or someone was trying to bother you. You took out your headphones and looked around, the park was empty at this time of night and it probably wasn't safe for you to be here but you never had a problem before. Just then something flew right by your head and landed on the ground a few feet behind you. You tensed and looked back to see a hatchet on the ground with dried blood on it.

"F-fuck I mis-missed" Someone said quietly but just loud enough to hear. You whipped around again to see a young man, wearing goggles and a mouth guard standing a few feet away from you. You tense as he stared at you, another hatchet in his hand.

"C-can you stay s-still" he said and cracked his neck, making that ticking noise you heard earlier. "I'm t-trying to hit y-ou''

Fear ran through you and he slowly took his mouth guard off and smirked. The hole in the side of his cheek that acted as a window into his mouth only frightened you more and you finally came to your senses before sprinting away. You could hear him running after you and tried to speed up, to afraid to look behind you.

You were so close to your apartment, all you needed to do was get inside the building and you could be safe from that guy. He was gaining on you so you ran in a zig zag motion in hope that he wouldn't be able to hit you if he tried to throw the other hatchet. You heard him growl in annoyance, he was about to throw the other weapon before you suddenly turned and ran into a building.

It wasn't your apartment complex it was a hotel but you needed help right now, so you ran up to the front desk and told them what happened. They called the cops for you and let you stay inside, all while the man was starring at you from outside the building. He cracked his neck before leaving.

🔪 Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenarios 🔪On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara