[1] ~When He Tries To Kill You~ {Part 8: Laughing Jack}

⨂Laughing Jack⨂

You were lost, so hopelessly lost in the dense forest next to the park your mommy had took you to. A seven year old girl wandering the woods alone was never a good idea, many children had gone missing there but of course you didn't know that.

Your young feet only carried you further, until you heard the tune of one of your favorite songs, pop goes the weasel. You followed the song, humming softly to yourself as you became more relaxed not realizing the danger ahead. You were suddenly in front of the old run down carnival, you don't remember your mother ever telling you about there being a carnival in the woods though. It lacked colour, almost everything was in black and white.

As you walked through the song grew louder but now it was starting to scare you. You wanted to call out for your mother, hoping she would hear you but you were too terrified to say anything. You stopped walking once you were in the center of the abandoned place and began to cry. This place wasn't fun, it was creepy and made your heart beat quicken.

"Awww don't cry little one, here have some candy" A low voice came from behind you causing you to turn around and come face to face with a monochrome clown. He smirked at you, showing you his pointed teeth and held out a piece of candy wrapped in black foil. Your mommy had always told you not to accept candy from strangers, so you shook your head rapidly, getting even more frightened being around this man.

His grin faded and he glared at you.

"Annoying brat. I'm offering you a gift and you refuse? This is why I hate children" He said and growled. You let out a scream and began to run from him, but he was much faster than you. He grabbed you by the back of your shirt and lifted you up to his height. He smiled insanely at you and unwrapped the sweet he had tried to offer you before attempting to shove it in your mouth.

You struggled and bit his finger causing him to let out a yelp and drop you. The fall left you woozy for a moment since he was so tall before you quickly stood up and began running again, tears streaming down your face and you called out for your mother.

You ran as fast as your child legs could carry you and before you knew it, you were out of the forest and back to the park where you last saw your mom. Your scream lead her to you and she quickly picked you up and tried to calm you. She asked you to explain what happened and you tried but you were too scared and continued to sob on her shoulder.

She took you home, you never returned to that park again and gained a small fear of clowns because of the incident. That's childhood memory haunted you forever and you could never figure out if it actually happened or not.