chapter 1

Disclaimer: Veronica Roth owns all characters out of the original book Divergent

I know these kind of story's are done all the time, but I love reading them so I'm going to try one.

Hope you enjoy!

   ~Meg~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I look on the screen. I hope that, maybe, I got forth because I desperately don't want to warm at the fence. I start at the bottom names and work my way up. I start to get nervous when don't see my name. my hands are shaking and my hearts beating 10 miles per minute. Finally, I see my name. I think they may have made a mistake. Cause the number beside my name is 1. First. First!!!! I can't believe it!

Someone touches my back. I turn and see its Uriah.

    " Congrats!!! You got second!!!" I yell at him.

" We beat them" he yells back.

    I look at the screen and see that he's right. Peter made it in but in fifth. Then I realize something. Molly and Drew are factionless! Peter can't do nothing to me when I have a entorage and he doesn't!

Then I feel strong arms wrap around my waist. Just from the feel of them I know they are Tobias's. I would never forget the feeling of his arms. Or him.

I turn around slowly just to tease him. Once I am all the way around I look deep in his eyes. The beautiful sapphire color that I always get lost in.

" Congratulations, number one." he says In a deep voice. That voice is just so damm sexy!!!!

He comes close to my ear and whispers " Think it would give too much away if I gave you a hug"

" Know what? I really don't care" Before I even think, I lean in and kiss him. I don't care what my friends think. I don't care what the other members think. Heck, I don't even give a sh*t about what Eric thinks!

I break away from our wonderful, passionate, romantic kiss and carefully set my forehead against his chest and delicately wrap my arms around him into a hug.

Yet, for some reason I feel uncomfortable. Its like there is a needle pricking spots down my spine. All of a sudden I get this chilling sensation. Then I realize what it is.

I turn around to face my assumption. But I was wrong. It was bloodthirsty, back stabbing, murderous peter.

His face was livid. He looked like he wanted to break someone's neck. Or more specifically, mine.

Suddenly, he starts spasming. "I KNEW IT!! I knew there was someway you were bribing your way to the top of the class!" he sputters out. " You should be factionless!"

Before I can say anything, Tobias starts talking.

" Bribing! Really Peter, its you that should have been bribing." He starts chuckling. " Sure you were good at fighting, and you came second in the second stage," he takes a break to laugh " but you should have been bribing me so I didn't spill your secret that you are scared of ... chickens"

We all start laughing. Peter the big bad boy who threatens everyone and stabbed a guy in the eye with a butter knife is afraid of... chickens?

" They are scary and attacked the back of my feet when we went to the the amity farms, OK!" he squeaks out as he desperately tries to save his dignity.

" Anyways Peter, I didn't start dating Four until the day when we first got shown the fear landscape room." I explain.

" And Peter, she would have beat you anyways," Four joins in " you had, like, 19 fears and she only had to face 7"

Peter gives a look of defeat and walks away.

Then I see what I thought was giving me those chills. It was completely horrifying.

Christina.  

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hope you liked my first chapter!! I will try to update whenever I can or at least once per week!

~Meg~
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~