Chapter 1 ~ He Called Me Pretty

"Jimin, I can't do this," Y/N sighed, turning around to face her friend. She clutched her floaty, pale blue dress in her hands.

Jimin was sitting on her bed, fixing his hair, looking past her in the mirror. His eyes then shifted to her, he glanced her up and down before smiling softly.

"You look stunning," he said as she did her best to smile at her reflection.

Y/N was not the biggest makeup girl, and rarely wore much makeup. Actually, she never wore dresses either, but Jimin had told her that she suited it.

"Thank you, Jimin~ah, but I don't want to do this," her eyebrows furrowed, as she played with a lock of her (hair colour) locks, and softly bit down on her bottom lip.

"Why does this make you so nervous? You're pretty, you're sarcastic. I'm sure Yoongi and Katrina will like you very much," Jimin attempted to comfort her. Y/N looked one more time in the mirror, before turning away from it, Jimin stood up from her bed, grabbing his jacket.

She grabbed her keys and her bag, making her way through her small apartment, Jimin following behind her.

"You're a little shit for making me do this," she said in an irritated manor, opening her front door, seeing Jimin give her a cheeky grin.

"You've been my friend for over a year! It's about time you meet one of the members," she closed her door, locking it, and putting the keys in her handbag.

"Isn't Yoongi rather intimidating?" Y/N asked, as they began to walk down the brightly lit hallway. Jimin laughed, a loud sound, still walking beside her.

"Yoongi? Intimidating? He's only intimidating if you let him be, on the inside he's...he's like a marshmallow," Jimin informed her.

"A marshmallow? Of all the things you could've compared him to," she laughed.

As soon as her laughing died down, her nerves kicked back in, the knot in her stomach returning. Her palms began to sweat, as she began to play with her hair once again. Just as they reached the stairwell, Jimin stopped.

"Y/N, listen, if you're so nervous that you feel sick, we don't need to go, okay? You look pale." He said, looking at her with slight concern. She took a deep breath, before giving him the biggest smile she could.

"No, it's okay. You're my friend, and I should meet your friends too." Jimin's face lit up, as they began to walk down the stairs.

You're going to do this, Y/N. You're going to do this and you're going to be fine. What's the worst that could happen? You're only meeting Min Yoongi.

Oh no.

As they reached the bottom floor, a group of girls walked past, Y/N recognised them instantly. They were the group of girls from the floor below her that loved to insult her for reading. They were all decently pretty, but none of them had any features that stood out. All of their eyes widened as they noticed Jimin beside her, their frames going rigid with shock.

"Park Jimin!?" Jimin froze beside her, his eyes moving toward the group of girls, who were now whispering to each other in awe.

Y/N was just glad they hadn't said anything to her, anything that would spark an argument between them, until...

"What are you doing with her?" One of the girls cast Y/N a dirty look as Jimin's fists clenched, but he did his best to keep a smile, not wanting to offend any of his fans.