T e a s e r ~ This Means War

The boys huddled around Namjoon's iPad, they were all ready to read the new comments about their comeback, they began to laugh as they flicked through instagram, new comments coming through in different languages every second.

"You know you're laughing at their pain, right?" Y/N asked, joined beside Yoongi who pulled her close to him, Hoseok bit on the inside of his cheek.

"Ah, they'll be okay, they've just got to wait until we start hip thrusting," Jimin added while grinning cheekily, Jungkook rolled his eyes, something he had been doing a lot since he and Katrina had fought.

"Dance line, you'll be happy to know," Namjoon spoke as Jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin looked over at him, awaiting his answer.

"Your dance cover of Talk Dirty has reached over 10M views extremely quickly, army can't handle it," Namjoon said laughing as Jungkook smiled in satisfaction, he was happy that their cover was doing well.

As if on purpose, a notification popped up, Jungkook's eyes hastily skimmed over it.

"SMTOWN has gone live..." Y/N quickly read, before glancing at Jungkook. She knew about his hatred for Taeyong, and how that Katrina and he had started talking once again.

The notification went to disappear, but Jungkook quickly clicked on it, the others shot each other a weary glance before their eyes fell on the screen. Katrina was standing in NCT's dance studio, her blonde hair tied back from her face, she wore a tight red outfit. Her blue eyes were shining with amusement.

"W...Why is she in a dance studio?" Taehyung asked, she was in the NCT dance studio, all of the boys knew that she couldn't dance.

"Maybe we shouldn't watch this-" Hobi quickly moved to touch the screen, but Namjoon pulled the iPad away.

"What!? We want to see what-"

The music began to play, everyone's eyes widened, as the watched Katrina move fluidly. Yoncé blasted loudly, Taeyong and Doyoung were dancing beside her, each of them hitting the beats perfectly.

"W-When did she get so good?" Jimin asked, Hobi lowered his head, but Jungkook wasn't listening to them, he was too busy watching the girl on the screen and how she moved, how quick she hit the beats, and tried his best not to focus on the sexual lyrics or movements she did.

Jungkook's eyes then narrowed as Taeyong and Doyoung began to touch her, as they continued to dance, a satisfied smile as she grinned at the camera, almost as if she could see him through the screen before continuing to dance, there was a stunned silence between everyone.

She then began to rock her hips, hand on her belt as Jungkook's eyes widened, she swayed to the beat all with the same expression on her face, she hit all of the steps perfectly, he swallowed harshly.

The music ended and she was left breathing heavily beside the two boys, her face then fell on the camera and she smirked, casually unzipping her hoodie to reveal her white top with black pen written across it.

"THIS MEANS WAR"

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock.

"Guys I think it's time I explain why she's good at dancing..." Hoseok admitted sheepishly, Jungkook slowly turned around to face he other boy who was sitting beside him on the couch, a wild look in his eyes. The live stream ended.

"Because she's been going to hip hop classes since she was five, but she didn't want any of you to know because PD Nim would force her to dance with us," Hobi admitted as fast as he could , the other boys squinted at him, but Jungkook knew what he had heard.

"She could dance this whole time?" Jimin murmured, still shocked from seeing her, Jungkook felt rage begin to built up within him. How could she do that!? Lie to him for all this time, and then try to beat him at dancing!? As if that was going to happen.

"If she wants a war," he snarled, standing off the couch and glaring at the iPad which was now turned off.

"I'll give her one."

"A war of hormone?" Y/N asked, breaking him out of his dramatic rage as Jin high-fived her and Jungkook huffed, they had ruined the emersion.