Chapter 14 ~ Hurting

Y/N sat up, blinking as she took in her blurry surroundings, blinking several times, she looked up at the person who was kneeling beside her.

"Yoongi?" She asked confused, she began to see the cameras that were still flashing in her peripheral vision.

Their face then came into focus and she seen who it really was.

"No, idiot," Jimin said before giving her a hand and helping her up, reporters looking even more excited that they had just witnessed her faint.

He helped her stand quickly, before taking her back inside the building, away from the cameras and shouting reporters.

"Thank you," she said smiling but Jimin didn't say anything, they walked in silence for a few seconds, before she realised.

"Why aren't you on stage?" She asked confused, as he shook his head, his jaw clenched in annoyance as she furrowed her eyebrows at her friend.

"I was the only one that was willing to come after you after what you did so I had to miss the performance," he said, her eyes widened in shock.

"You missed the performance...for me?" She asked as he nodded before sighing and running his hair. He then shook his head at her, disappointment shining in his eyes.

"What? What's wrong?" Y/N didn't want her friend to angry at her, but this was one of the first times he wasn't smiling or laughing around her.

"What's wrong!?" He asked her, both of them stopping as he yelled his question at her, her eyes widening further as she stared at him.

"You and Hoseok kept this from all of us!" He yelled, hurt in his eyes, as she remembered what had happened fully, just before she had ran out.

"You kept this from me, your best friend, at least I thought I was," he said sadly, her heart ached in her chest as sorrow filled her expression.

"Jimin, I didn't-" she began but he shook his head and began walking away.

"Go home, Y/N," he said as she froze, still staring after him, her eyes beginning to glass over with tears once again. She was about to lose the person who had always been there for her.

He stopped, turning around and facing her once again. "We'll deal with it, we'll say that you felt lightheaded and had to go home, don't worry about explanations," he said, her lip quivered as her sad eyes locked with his.

"Jimin, I'm sorry," her voice cracked slightly, his mouth formed a thin line, as if this was also hurting him.

"Tell that to Yoongi," he told her, her face grew pained as he opened he door, closing it behind him.

"Miss L/N, Mr Park has asked me to escort you home," a security guard spoke beside her, she wiped one of her tears away, before nodding at the suited man beside her.

~

Cara was sitting on the couch, swamped in a cozy blanket while eating some warm popcorn, her eyes concentrating on her tv which was set on the channel for the music awards.

She watched intently as the woman announced BTS, she sat up further in anticipation for her favourite group's performance.

Just as the crowd had cheered, two girls fell or onto the stage, one Cara recognised from her distinctive blonde curls, Katrina Caden, was sitting on top of another girl wearing dancer attire.

Cara looked at the tv extremely confused before both girls looked at the camera, their faces becoming clearer.

"Yeona," Cara spat, looking at the dark haired girl who was looking at the camera with shocked eyes, the whole crowd had gone completely silent, before two security guards ran on stage, pulling Katrina roughly from the other girl.