Chapter 3 ~ Hold Hands

"And done," Katrina sat back, looking at the makeup she had done for Y/N.

Y/N looked slightly uncomfortable, Katrina suspected it was nerves, or the fact that she didn't wear much makeup and now she was wearing lots of it.

Katrina had stuck with neutral colours, doing a beige smokey eye, winged eyeliner, lots of mascara (Y/N had refused lashes), and a nude lip.

Katrina showed Y/N her reflection in the mirror, she seen the surprise on Y/N's features, as she tilted her head, looking at her face from different angles.

"Wow..." Y/N said, still peering in the mirror.
"I look so...different," she said and Katrina nodded smiling.

"Okay, now for the clothes," Katrina stood up excitedly.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing right now?" Y/N asked looking down at her ordinary clothes, causing Katrina to laugh. Y/N's expression remained the same, and Katrina realised that she wasn't joking.

"You're going on a date...with Min Yoongi," she stated, as Y/N eyebrows knitted with nerves once again.

"And it's not Yoongi you need to worry about impressing, I mean he already thought you were hot," Katrina walked over to the doors where she kept all of her clothes.

"It's the cameras," she said reaching through her wardrobe and pulling out different items.
Katrina sighed, holding her favourite leather jacket in her hand.

Should I give you something Yoongi would like? Or something that cameras will like?

Katrina made her decision, quickly pulling out ripped black jeans and a tight black crop top.

"Are you sure that paparazzi will like that?" Y/N asked with uncertainty.

"They may not like it, but it will give them something to remember, won't it? That's what we're going for," Katrina said smirking before sitting the clothes on her double bed.

There was a silence as Katrina began to clear away her makeup off of her desk, checking her own in the mirror that sat on it.

"What if it's awkward?" Y/N mumbled quietly as Katrina shook her question away, moving to her makeup bag.

"We've only spoke last night, I hardly know him," Y/N sighed, biting her lip anxiously, a habit Katrina was beginning to notice.

"Don't ruin my lipstick," Katrina said gently pulling her hand away before fixing a few strands of her hair.

"Listen, he may seem intimating and a little bit cold at first, but once you get to know him you'll realise what he's really like," Katrina said, Y/N shoulders loosened slightly.

"I can already tell you're so much better than that Yeona girl, I would happily bitch slap her," Y/N laughed, probably not knowing that Katrina was entirely serious.

"As long as you relax, you'll be fine, okay?" Katrina said, taking her Chanel perfume from her shelf, and giving Y/N a few sprays.

"Okay get changed and then we'll leave," Katrina said, continuing to shove her makeup in her bag and turning away as she heard Y/N begin to change out of her clothes.

"What should we talk about?" She heard Y/N asked and shrugged.

"I don't know, whatever you want. He seems to like it best when people talk to him about music," Katrina scrunched her nose at the smell of hairspray.