Chapter 10 ~ Falling For Him

As Y/N and Yoongi made their way back to the car, she smiled happily.

"Did you enjoy today?" Yoongi asked, looking over at her as they both entered his car.

She smiled and nodded at him. "It was great, and I won't tell anyone about your secret place," she said as he grinned.

He started the car and turned on the radio, both their eyes widening at the song that came on.

The introduction for Agust D started and he moved to change it quickly, but she swatted his hand away.

"How lucky am I? About to get my own personal performance from Agust D himself," she said, as he began to shake his head over and over again, his brow creasing with embarrassment.

"Ah Y/N, don't do this to me," he said with pleading eyes, the introduction was almost over.

"I'm sorry," she said being sarcastically dramatic , before turning up the volume as far as it would go, some people walking past the car as it pulled out of the car park gave them a strange look.

She began to rap along, Yoongi was staring ahead, his hands tight around the steering wheel, his jaw clenched.

She was doing her best, but she slurred on some words or made a few mistakes making him smile slightly, even though he was clearly trying to hide it.

The chorus was now approaching, Y/N was looking at him with an expecting wide smile, she kept going with the lyrics.

"Brazil to New York!" She yelled before looking at him with wide eyes.

"A to the G to the U to the STD," he yelled out with her, finally grinning, as they shouted in unison.

After their chorus of yelling, it came the fastest part of the song, she wasn't going to try that, and she expected a silence to follow, but Yoongi kept rapping.

She looked at him in awe as he continued to smirk, rapping along, the words so quick she could hardly comprehend it.

She tried not to pay attention to how great his husky voice sounded when he was rapping, in her opinion hearing it in person was so much better.

As soon as he finished, she raised an eyebrow at him.

"So much for not wanting to listen to it, show off," she said as he smiled at her.

The journey came to its end all too quick in Y/N's opinion, as most of it was them singing along to songs and trying their best to sound like the artists. She guessed she wasn't the only one with sore sides from laughing.

As he pulled up in front of her apartment, he got out of the car, as did she, he walked around, coming to her side.

Y/N moved toward him to hug him and say goodbye, but her foot caught on the ground.

Yoongi, with his naturally fast reflexes instantly moved forward, she gasped as he grabbed her waist, making sure she didn't fall.

Her hands instantly moved to his, before her eyes shifted up, she seen how close their faces were to each other, her breath hitching in her throat.

If they moved slightly closer together their lips would be touching, but unfortunately he was sober. At least he didn't smell disgusting.

Her heart was ramming in her chest as her eyes shifted over his face, his doing the same, before they broke apart, she felt her cheeks heat up before she laughed nervously, as did he.

"Next time try not to break something," he said, his own cheeks looked slightly pink, he bit down on his lip, making her heart skip in her chest.

She smiled at him, the ecstatic feeling hadn't quite left, she waved at him, doing her best to act casual.