Chapter 15 ~ I Screwed Up

Namjoon turned around, he was just about to remove the towel from around his waist to dry his hair when he flinched, his eyes widening as he caught sight of a girl in the doorway.

She was small, very small with dark hair tied back in a messy bun, dark eyes that were found with surprise. She also happened to be wearing pajamas and Adidas trainers.

He gave her a very confused and shocked expression, before he heard her murmur something along the lines of 'Jesus Christ' before her eyes fluttered and she fell back.

Namjoon's eyes went even wider, his mouth opening as he stared at the unconscious girl, looking around at the empty shower blocks.

He scratched the back of his head, before deciding that he would put his clothes on then go and see her, and ask her what the hell she was doing in the boys' showers.

Not that he was complaining, she was very pretty, especially without any makeup on.

He quickly dried himself, leaving his hair wet and pulling on his grey t-shirt and sweatpants, before moving over to the girl.

He didn't exactly know what to do, so he bent down beside her, examining her face before carefully shaking her shoulder. "Hello? Miss?" He asked as the girl's eyes opened and she blinked at her surroundings.

"5 more minutes," she groaned before rolling over, as Namjoon grew even more confused.

"Uh, Miss..." he trailed off. "Are you aware that you're in the men's showers?" He asked, there was a silence for a few seconds, before her eyes shot open, she sat up quickly, their foreheads clattering together.

Namjoon winced, one of his hands going to his forehead as the girl fell back once again, moaning and holding a hand on the sore area.

She opened her eyes once again, before they widened. "Kim Namjoon," she whispered, her eyes going wide with awe, Namjoon felt in innerly pleased, a small smile forming on his lips.

So she knows who I am.

"Can you help me find Y/N?" Were her next words, as Namjoon looked at her with surprise, before helping her off the floor.

He realized he was still holding her hand, letting go quickly as a small blush decorated her cheeks, she was cute.

"Y/N? Are you a friend of hers?" Namjoon asked as the girl nodded, looking rather awkward now that she realized they were actually in the boys' showers.

"Yes, I seen her faint at the award ceremony and I was extremely worried about her so I walked here," she explained as Namjoon nodded, before sighing. He didn't want this girl to leave, but he had to tell her that Y/N wasn't there.

Namjoon opened his mouth to explain that Y/N wasn't there, but she interrupted.

"Y/N is-" he began, but as soon as he had began to speak, her face fell and he looked at her confused.

"I can't believe she's not here," she interrupted as his eyes widened, he was waiting for her to explain how she knew what he was going to say.

She looked up and saw his confused expression, before her face showed understanding. "You looked disappointed and by the way you blushed slightly when our hands touched so that signals that you probably don't want me to leave, but telling me that she isn't here would mean that I would have to."

She finished talking and he looked at her amazed.

"You can stay here if you want, I don't want you walking home when it's this late," he said as she smiled softly at him.