Chapter 8 ~ Friends?

Y/N rushed down the hallway, tears brimming in her eyes as she blinked trying to make them disappear, but they didn't.

"Y/N?" She heard Katrina ask from behind her as Y/N continued down the corridor, ignoring her.

She was only trying to help him, and he had to say all of those horrible things to her. She knew he was having a hard time with his break up, but that didn't give him a right to treat her that way.

She pushed open the door to the living room, shrugging on her jacket she had draped over the couch causing Jimin, who was sitting on it, to look up from his phone and look at her.

"Hey- what happened?" He asked, standing up, his features showing concern as she shook her head, tears now streaming down her cheeks.

"Are you okay, what happened?" He asked, his eyes wide, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I thought I meant something to you!"

"Well you thought wrong."

She smiled at Jimin although she was crying, she seen him start toward her.

"Wait, was it Yoongi?" He asked, she didn't reply, before turning to walk out of the door.

"Y/N wait!" Jimin yelled but she closed the door behind her. She began to run down the stairs, now finally sobbing, causing the janitor to give her a concerned look.

She rushed past him, still making her way down the stairs until she realized when she reached the final slight of stairs, the reporters were still waiting outside.

"Y/N!" She now heard a familiar voice, wincing. She knew he was still a few floors above but he was yelling down the stairwell.

Yoongi.

Screw it.

She continued running down the rest of the stairs, rushing across the bottom floor to the glass doors, the camera flashes instantly starting at the sight of her.

She pushed the glass doors open, the reporters instantly crowding around her once again, the questions starting, shouts surrounding her as she tried to push her way through to get away from them all.

"How long have you known Min Yoongi?"

"Will we see any duets with you two anytime soon?"

"Are you a friend of Katrina Caden's?"

"Do you know Yoongi's history with Yeona?"

"What is your opinion on his ex?"

The questions were never ending as she tried to push her way through, cameras flashing all around her making her slightly dizzy.

As Yoongi and Jimin weren't there, she wasn't strong enough to push her way through, she was completely surrounded by people, the shouting growing louder.

She turned trying to find a way to escape, but there was no way she was getting out of this. She was beginning to feel extremely claustrophobic, as she was pressed against many people.

She wanted to scream, but who would help her? Wouldn't she look insane? Celebrities always seemed to be so calm, but being surrounded by people screaming questions was more scary than you would think.

The shouts of the reporters grew louder as they began to say Yoongi's name, and she felt a gentle but firm grip on her hand.

He pushed through the crowd, his face she could see was full of worry. He held onto her, before pushing his way back through, questions being screamed and yelled at both of them.