Chapter 9 ~ Teasing

"Who is he texting?" Jungkook asked Jimin, they were both sitting at the other end of the dance studio, before taking a sip of his water.

"Who do you think?" Jimin asked, watching how Yoongi's lips turned into a smile, looking at his phone.

"I heard them screaming at each other yesterday," Jungkook said as Jimin nodded and shrugged.

"It was because of Yeona," Jimin seen Jungkook's eyes darken. All of the members had been extremely angry when they had found out the situation.

"At least Y/N is helping take his mind from her. I'm glad he's found a nice girl," Jungkook said as Jimin nodded, smiling at the thought of his friend.

"Why can't I find a girl like that?" Jungkook sighed as Jimin rolled his eyes. He wasn't in the mood for Jungkook whining.

"You will, you will," Jimin reassured him. "Who knows? Maybe you already have?" Jimin said as Jungkook looked at him confused.

"But...how would that work-"

"What are you two talking about?" Jin walked over, sitting down beside the two other boys.

"About how Yoongi hasn't dropped his phone at all today, guess who he's talking to," Jimin wiggled his eyebrows and Jin laughed, taking a seat beside the two.

"Y/N," Jin said, they watched as Yoongi hastily began typing, a grin still on his face.

"We aren't going to get any work done today if he says 'I'll sit this one out' one more time," Jin said as the other two boys nodded.

"Ah, let him have his fun," Jimin said smiling. "He deserves it after all he's been through."

"He gets pretty jealous over her," Jungkook said as Jimin raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Really?" He would never have thought of his hyung as the jealous type, but he must have been wrong. He had always figured Yoongi would be too lazy to get jealous.

"Yeah, when Taehyung flirted with her and when I said she was pretty," Jungkook told him as Jimin grinnned.

"Maybe he's just protective in a friend way?" Jin asked, the other two boys shook their heads.

"I don't think so," Jimin said looking over at Yoongi. "I think he likes her, I guess he just hasn't realised it yet."

"I mean she is his fake girlfriend, maybe he just doesn't want other guys-" Jin began but the two boys shook their heads once again.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook yelled over, but Yoongi didn't even look up, he was still leaning sitting, his back pressed against the mirror.

"Yoongi!" Jimin shouted this time, he glanced over at them, shooting them a confused look, before mouthing "what?"

"Come here!" Jimin yelled as Yoongi shook his head, eyes going back to his phone.

Jimin and Jungkook sighed, before standing and walking over to the other boy, Jimin seen Jin shift over beside Taehyung and Namjoon.

"Who are you texting?" Jimin asked smiling, even though he already knew the answer. He and Jungkook slid down against the mirror, sitting at either side of Yoongi.

"Y/N," he said sounding slightly irritated.

"What are you two talking about?" Jimin seen Jungkook lean over to get a peek of their conversation but Yoongi elbowed his side.