Chapter 23 ~ Stay Away From Her

Sammy opened the door, his eyes scanned over the girl in front of him, he raised one eyebrow as his eyes shifted over Y/N. She was even prettier in person.

He looked at her (hair colour) hair, before her large eyes blinked in shock at seeing him instead of his sister at the door.

"H-Hi...I'm uh...looking for Katrina?" She peeked over Sammy's shoulder into Katrina's apartment, and Sammy was so thankful that his sister was in the shower at the moment, he could finally talk to the girl he had been wanting to for a while.

"I'm Sammy, I'm her brother," Sammy smiled at her, before letting her in, her eyes still seemed slightly wide, he shut the door behind her as he followed her into the living room.

She then moved to sit down on the couch and Sammy sat down beside her, grinning slightly as he remembered what he had said to Yoongi yesterday. He wondered how the boy would react when he found out that he was alone in a room with her.

"I'm Y/N," the girl said cutely although he already knew who she was.

"Yeah, you're Yoongi's girlfriend?" He asked, doing his best to act like he liked the other boy and was actually interested in what was happening in his life.

"Yeah, I am," she said smiling sweetly at him, making a smile tug at the edge of his lips, her smile was contagious.

"So, you must've known Yoongi when you were younger?" She asked, as he nodded and had to force himself not to smirk as he remembered him teasing Yoongi relentlessly when they were kids.

"Yeah..." he trailed off, "we were...good friends."

"You should come to see him later! I'm sure he'd be happy to see you!" She said excitedly, Sammy forced a smile and nodded, before faking to remember plans.

"Oh...I uh...can't tonight," he said as Y/N looked at him confused before shrugging, she then tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear and smiled at him.

"How come Katrina hasn't mentioned you before?" Y/N then asked him.

"I was over in America for a few months working on a song," he said as Y/N eyes widened once again in surprise.

"You're a producer too? That's awesome!" He found the girl being hyper extremely cute, she seemed to be a very bubbly and excitable person which happened to be his type. His smile widened at her.

"Yeah," Sammy said, still smiling at the other girl.

"So you and Yoongi? How long do you think that will last?" He then asked as her expression grew shocked and confused at the same time.

"What? Why are you asking?" She said, her eyebrows furrowing as she looked at him, he shrugged.

"After what happened with his last girl, I wasn't sure," he said, Y/N then looked down into her clasped hands.

"I think Yoongi and I will be fine," she said, before looking up and her smile returned, she began chatting to him once again, but Sammy just focussed on her lips.

~

"Hey Yoongi," Y/N said happily entering the dorms and moving toward Yoongi, Jungkook and Hoseok were both sleeping on the couch, she guessed that they had been practising.

Jimin looked half asleep as he lay close to Hoseok, but his eyes opened as he heard his friend, he did his best to pretend to be sleeping as he watched the two.