Chapter 12 ~ Please Don't Move

"What were you doing with Hoseok yesterday?" Y/N asked, doing her best not worry about the night ahead as Katrina carefully coated Y/N's lashes with mascara.

"Ah, we just went to the gym together," she said as Y/N sighed looking at the blonde girl who was rummaging through her makeup bag.

"Were you doing it so I wouldn't have to see him?" Y/N asked as Katrina nodded, her wild blonde curls moving.

She was wearing a strapless right black dress that showed off her thin but still curvy frame, and high heels Y/N guessed were impossible to walk in.

"Thank you," Y/N said slowly, as Katrina shook her head, still searching for lipstick in her makeup bag.

"No problem, but I'm pretty sure I'm starting to scare him," she said as Y/N giggled and Katrina grinned.

Katrina let out a satisfied noise, before pulling out the lipstick she has been searching for. She checked that it was the right colour, a pinky nude colour.

Katrina carefully applied it to Y/N's lips, Y/N could feel her stone concentration, her eyebrows scrunching in her focus, before she pulled away, smiling proudly at her result.

She then held up a mirror showing Y/N her final face of makeup, reminding her of the first time she and Yoongi had held hands, which felt so long ago although it was around a week.

Her cheek bones were contoured making them look higher, she had a dark eyeshadow in the crease of her eye making them look much larger, her eyelashes also looked extremely long and her lips were enhanced.

This was the most intense makeup she had ever had on her face, and it made her feel slightly like a celebrity.

"Okay, now the dress we picked," Katrina said rushing over to her bed and picking up Y/N's dress.

"Are you sure it isn't too revealing?" Y/N asked with uncertainty as Katrina rolled her eyes.

"When are you going to stop asking that question?"

~

Yoongi sighed.

He was getting impatient.

How long does it take for two people to get ready?

"What's taking them so long?" He asked Jin, as he stared at the door, Jin shrugged.

"I guess we don't appreciate the art of applying makeup," Jin said as Yoongi sighed staring at the door, the rest of the boys sitting on the couch.

The door then opened, Yoongi looked over with relief and anticipation, before it faded as he only seen one girl exit.

Katrina wore a tight black dress, her hair in wild curls, her makeup was mainly nudes and her blue eyes stood out.

"Where's Y/N?" Yoongi asked as she grinned at him, shutting the door behind her, before walking across the room in her high heels.

"She'll be out in a sec," she said before her eyes skimmed over the boys before Yoongi seen them fall on Hoseok.

"Can I talk to you outside?" She asked, he shot her a confused look, before nodding and following her out of the dorms, closing the door behind him.