Chapter 27 ~ What Is Happening!?

"But why do we need to go?" Yoongi whined, despite it being two in the afternoon. Y/N rolled her eyes at the boy, Yoongi smiled at her, he kissed her forehead and ran a hand through her messy hair.

"I thought I would see you differently," she chimed, he looked down at her , her head was on his shoulder and he could feel her heartbeat against his arm. He looked at her confused.

"I thought I would see you differently after this," she looked around at the bedsheets that were tangled around them both, before she sighed with content and cuddled into his arm, her warmth spreading to him making his smile widen.

"But I don't, you're the same," she said as she gazed up at him, blinking her bright (eye colour) eyes at him, and he understood what she meant.

"You're the same too," he said, continuing to play with her hair and smiling his gummy smile.

"You're the same girl I fell in love with, and you always will be," he said slowly as she stared up at him, his eyes tracing over each of her features, how perfect she was. He leaned down to kiss her once again, smiling against her lips.

Their lips met, Yoongi instantly moved himself up and over her, their lips still moving against one another's as Y/N smiled against him, Yoongi gazed down at her, a silence between them both before their lips connected once again, the taste of her lips was addictive.

"Hey Y/N, how was your-" Y/N and Yoongi both froze, as did the girl who was now standing, the door had been pushed open. Cara's eyes were round, her jaw was slack as her eyes looked between them both, realisation seeming to hit in slow motion.

Yoongi was still hovering over Y/N, using his strength to hold himself up without thinking, but Y/N quickly pushed his shoulder causing him to fall to her side, everyone's eyes were still wide, but he couldn't help the slightly pissed off feeling that was beginning to overtake him about being interrupted.

"H-Hey Cara," Y/N said hesitantly, Yoongi seen that Cara was still looking between them both shocked.

"Hey Y/N...hey Yoongi..." she said both sheepishly, there was another silence and Yoongi swallowed, waiting for anyone to say anything, but that didn't come for what felt like forever.

"I guess I'll have to wash those bedsheets," Cara said, doing her best to make the situation less awkward but her face quickly flushed red when she realised what had said. She then laughed squeakily.

"Oops," she exclaimed before quickly scratching the back of her neck. "I'll just be uh..in the living room...uh," she stuttered, Yoongi still felt extremely uncomfortable. "Bye!" She said before quickly slamming the door shut.

The room was silent.

~

The car ride was extremely quiet, Y/N sat between in the seat beside Yoongi who was driving, Cara and Namjoon were in the back, there was no doubt Namjoon knew about the incident that had happened an hour earlier.

"Why are we going here again?" Namjoon popped out.

"I want Yoongi and Sammy to start getting along, plus Sammy has wanted us to meet up for a while," Y/N said brightly, she didn't notice how Yoongi's fist clenched.

~

"Do you think this will work?" Yeona asked Sammy who nodded, Sammy was sure that his sister was still sleeping so when he spoke to Y/N there would be no one to mess it up for him.

"And she'll say yes to me when she sees you kiss Yoongi," he said as Yeona nodded, they both made their way toward the door, he opened it for her.

"Come back in about ten minutes, everything should be settled by then," he told her as she nodded smirking.