Chapter 24 ~ Old Friend

"WHAT!?" The members asked at the one time, Jungkook could already feel himself getting more and more excited after hearing the news, he turned to the boy beside him and seen Hoseok's face drain of colour. They all sat seated around the table, looking at PD Nim.

"Rollercoasters!" Jungkook yelled excitedly, the rest of the members were still shocked at PD Nim's announcement.

"But...why?" Yoongi asked slowly, Jungkook did his best not to shoot the boy a glare, why would he question such a good thing? He then began to tap out a rhythm on the table, his excitement obvious.

"We need more pictures released of you and Y/N, wouldn't a theme park be great? We can also have the supporting members," PD Nim clasped his hands and smiled at them, the other boys looked slightly unsure.

"If Y/N comes there will be eight, that's an even number so no one will be left out," PD Nim explained and Jungkook's face fell slightly. He had forgot that Katrina was banned, but he could just go and see her after.

"Can Cara come?" Namjoon seemed excited, before the realisation of the odd number hit him and he sighed.

"Could my sister come? I haven't spoken to her in a while and she was wanting to come and see me?" Hoseok asked as Jungkook watched Taehyung smile slightly, Jungkook had known about the boy's crush on the older girl for quite a while, and like friends do, obviously he would annoy him about it.

"Okay, fine," PD Nim sighed. The more people coming, the more chaos it would mean, Jungkook always thought of PD Nim as a stressed single father with seven insane kids, and now he was going to have to deal with ten. "Cara and Da Won~ah can come with us."

"Is Y/N still annoyed after your jealousy thing?" Jungkook whispered to Yoongi who was sitting beside him, Jungkook seen Yoongi's eyes fall.

-

"You were being a dick yesterday, so I'm not going," Y/N folded her arms as Yoongi stood infront of her helplessly, she was stubborn, almost as stubborn as him which wasn't helping with his situation. He couldn't help getting jealous over her, he was just extremely protective.

"Y/N, I'm sorry," Yoongi said, Y/N leaned on the door frame to Cara's apartment. She still hadn't found the motivation to go back to her own place.

"I didn't punch him," he attempted to justify himself, Y/N raised an eyebrow at him.

"But you would've, and it would've been for nothing, because he wasn't flirting," she folded her arms and Yoongi looked into her (eye colour) gaze with slight pain. She had no idea about all of the things that he had said about her and how it drove him to near insanity.

"Listen Y/N, I just care a lot about you, and you know that I have a history with him being a little-" her eyebrows shot up and Yoongi quickly stopped himself from continuing on his path of profanities. "Him being a little angel," he hissed the last word, his eyes darkening slightly as Y/N's mouth twitched at the corner making his eyes focus on her lips more, his tongue running along his bottom one.

Stop getting distracted, he scolded himself and doing his best not to return to that train of thought.

"Why are you going to go to rollercoasters?" Y/N finally asked, snapping out of his daze and giving her a small smile. She looked comfortable in a large oversized hoodie, her hair was messy and she was wearing her classic bunny slippers.

"PD Nim said something about 'better pictures'" Yoongi held his fingers in quotation marks and Y/N rolled her eyes before she then gave him a half-hearted grin.

"Does he want us to do a romantic movie-like kiss at the top of a rollercoaster?" She asked as Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly before shrugging, he wasn't exactly sure why more photos mattered.