Chapter 26 ~ Jagiya

(Wink Wonk Things get heated in this chapter nothing too bad so don't worry)

"Have fun at the dorms, don't let the boys annoy you," Y/N smiled at Cara who was standing beside Namjoon, he put his hand to his chest in mock offense as Cara gave her a small smile.

Y/N had noticed that the whole way back she hadn't stopped smiling, and she wondered what had happened to her friend, why she was so sheepish and chirpy.

"You have fun with Yoongi," Cara said, she smirked at Y/N as if to send a hint, Y/N's eyebrows jumped but she didn't have time to argue with her as Cara quickly pulled the door closed behind her.

Y/N sighed staring at the door, before tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear, she turned around and moved to the couch, it was the first time she and Yoongi had spent a night alone together in a while, it just sucked that she was so tired from the rollercoaster park.

"I still can't believe you did that," she said just loud enough for him to hear her from the hallway.

"Hm?" Yoongi asked walking through, his hair was messy and windswept from the rollercoasters, he was wearing a black t-shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Why do you keep getting boners, can't you control yourself?" She asked laughing slightly, she seen his cheeks stain red, he also gave her a half smile, sitting down beside her.

"Not around you, I can't," he admitted slowly, making her smile threaten to widen, but she did her best not to let that happen.

"Why? It's not like there's anything special about me," she said, Yoongi's jaw clenched as he looked at her, his eyes boring into hers, an intensity that hadn't been there seconds previous.

"Don't say that," he stated like an order, Y/N was slightly shocked, she raised an eyebrow at him.

"You're my girlfriend because you are special," he said smiling as she laughed slightly.

"Apparently you're stupid too, if you can't see that," he said as she laughed once again before rolling her eyes at him.

"You were sweet for about four seconds before you return to being insulting," she said as he grinned at her, before she looked down at what she was wearing, she pulled at the hem of her (favorite colour top), it needed cleaned after the theme park.

"I'm gonna go and get some pajamas on, I'm pretty tired, but we can have a movie night," she said as Yoongi's smile fell slightly, she wasn't sure why before he nodded, she turned back to see his eyes watching her leave, she didn't notice how he bit his lip.

She made her way down the hall, quickly entering the second bedroom of Cara's house, it was a very modern apartment, much bigger than Y/N's own, plus she found the bed more comfortable than her own, so she wasn't in a hurry to move back to her own place.

She quickly opened the drawers and pulled out the first pair of pajamas she seen, sitting them down on the bed. Her eyes then scanned around the room, looking for where her hairbrush was.

She quickly did a lap of the bed, crawling on her hands and knees, before searching the shelves, looking everywhere for her brush, but she couldn't seem to find it anywhere.

She sighed, clambering to her feet before gazing around the room once again with a defeated expression before she jumped slightly in surprise when she felt a hand on her waist.

"Y-Yoongi," She turned around to face him, still slightly shocked at what he was doing, but when she seen how he was looking at her, her shock grew. His eyes were dark and unwavering as they scanned her face, before falling on her lips. She scanned his face, she had never seen him look more turned on before.