Chapter 16 ~ Jealousy

Yoongi felt his insides twist as he watched Y/N begin to walk away, he had taken it too far.

"I'm your friend, Yoongi," she said as Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I don't think that's true anymore, the only reason I would ever put up with you is because of the deal we have," he spat.

He stared after her, but he could no longer look, before entering his room and leaning against his door. What was he doing? Why was he always hurting her?

He knew what he had to do before he made up with Y/N. He had to make up with Hoseok, for he hadn't spoken to his friend at all.

He wasn't angry about Katrina, he was angry about Y/N and Hoseok being together, for the thought of it made him sick to his stomach, a feeling that he couldn't describe.

That was the true reason he was annoyed, but he wouldn't let her know that.

He had secretly been relieved that she had said she was no longer in love with Hoseok, for his thoughts had surrounded the possibility for the whole night, rendering him unable to sleep.

He shook his head at himself, rubbing his eyes before thinking about her.

About the way she scrunched her nose when she was disgusted, about her cute laugh, about they way her smaller hand felt in his own, about how although it was awkward, how nice it felt when she was sitting on his lap.

He thought about how nice she had been to him, how he couldn't stop thinking about her, before he sighed.

Y/N, what have you done to me?

He didn't recognise the feeling in the pit of his stomach, he didn't get it. It reminded him of last night.
He then pulled open his door once again, his inner debate about whether he should apologise was settled.

He moved down the hall, before he heard a conversation. It was Y/N.

...and Hoseok.

"Listen, the only reason I broke up with you was because of my parents divorce and I wanted you to come back, but I wasn't going to let you lose your dream," he leaned against Hoseok's door, listening intently to the conversation.

"What!? You should've told me, Y/N. I would've come back for you," at that, Yoongi's jaw clenched as he listened to the two who were speaking. Why did the thought of they two in a room alone together make him so uncomfortable?

"It was your dream to become a dancer, Hobi~" she said sweetly. "I wasn't going to let you lose that for me."

"But you were my dream too,"  Hoseok's words caused Yoongi's eyes to widen, his grip tightening around the door handle, ready to pull it open, but he didn't.

How could he say that to her? They hadn't spoken in years, and he's saying that she was his dream?

He was now getting an urge to punch his friend he had been planning to apologize to. He didn't know why he was so angry, but he was, it had flooded through him.

"I heard you and Yoongi arguing," Hoseok said, Yoongi pressing his ear harder against the door at the mention of his own name.