Chapter 5 ~ Drunk Kiss

"They look so cute together!" Jimin was reading out some of the comments on social media about the picture of Yoongi and Y/N. Yoongi was still slightly shocked after Hoseok's announcement, but now he had something else to think about.

"She's very pretty! They go well together!" He read out with fake enthusiasm.

"I don't know, I think he could do better," his tone changed as Yoongi's eyebrows scrunched and he peered at Jimin's phone. Why would anyone say that?

"Cute! Fighting!" He said but Yoongi's expression remained worried.

"He deserves a better girl," Jimin read out the next comment and Yoongi scoffed.

"These people are not fans! If they cared about us then they wouldn't say this!" He said with frustration as Jimin shrugged, turning his phone off.

His mind then drifted back to Yeona, how the fans reacted the same way when he found out they were dating.

Yeona smiled playfully while scrolling down on twitter.

"Some of them think I'm pretty, some of them think we are suited for one another, and quite a lot of them think you're too good for me," making Yoongi look at her phone shaking his head.

"No, it has to be the other way around," he pecked her lips, smiling at her.

He missed her so much that it hurt, even though he knew he shouldn't.

She had hurt him so much, but his feelings wouldn't fade. He hated it.

"I'll need to give you Y/N's address for tomorrow. Katrina is working all day and can't drop her anywhere so you'll need to pick her up," Jimin said grabbing a pen off the table and throwing it at Yoongi.

Yoongi listened only slightly to Jimin, numbly writing on his hand so he wouldn't forget.

He then ran his hands through his hair, trying to forget what it felt like to kiss her.

"Hyung..?" Jimin asked slowly, looking at Yoongi with concern.

"I'm going out," Yoongi concluded finally, the look in Jimin's eyes told Yoongi that he knew what he was planning.

"Do you want me to save you any dinner?" Jimin asked as Yoongi shook his head, grabbing his leather jacket and pulling it over his hoodie.

"Hyung, don't," Jimin said walking after him as Yoongi made his way toward the door.

"She's not worth you hurting like this," Jimin said softly, Yoongi scowled.

"You don't know anything about her," Yoongi didn't know why he was justifying the woman that broke his heart.

He opened the door, and shut it behind him.

~

Another knock to Y/N's front door made her groan, pushing her head off the pillow, her hair a mess around her head.

She leaned over to her bedside table and quickly checked the time, the light from her phone making her squint.

2:13

"It's two in the morning," she whispered, debating on whether to answer to the probably drunk person who was at the wrong door.