3

"What do you do for a living?" Luke asked from the car, playing rhe stuffed bunny on his lap.

"Do you know about the company Cooper's Coup?"

"The insurance company?"

"Yes. I am the founder and CEO of the compay."

Luke's head jerked in Steve's direction. "You are?" he asked.

"Yes. Shocked?" Steve smirked.

"More that my dad happens to play Poker with you."

"He's an old colleue."

"I see."

The car pulled up in front of a large mansion. As Steve turned the ignition off, he told Luke to wait a moment. He walked to Luke's sie of the car and helped him out. He held onto Luke's hand and guided him inside.

"I'll take you up to your room and help you get settled in. then We csan go over the rules, alright?" Steve said as he shut the door.

"Yes, sir, I mean Steve," Luke stuttered.

Steve smiled and leaned down to kiss the top of Luke's head. "Don't worry. Things will be simpler soon enough."

Steve led Luke upstairs to a large bedroom. He opened the doors, and Luke looked around in awe. "This here is my room. You will spend some nights in here with me," he said, and Luke froze. Did he mean sex?

Steve glanced at Luke and chuckled. "Don;t worry. Nothig sexual, I promise you. Not unless you'd want it." Luke glared at Steve as he walked to another set of double doors in the room. "Your room is connceted to mine."

Luke looked inside of his room and ulped. A ;arge crib fit for his size was off to the wall with a mobil oer it. A changing table was on the side as well, with packages upon packages o diapers underneath. Clothes hung up in th closet, all life sized baby ones. ANd boxes of toys aligned the walls.

"What do you think?" Steve asked.

"I'm going to live in a nursery?" Luke asked in confusion.

"Yes. You're going to be my baby."

Steve led Luke into the room and shut the doors. He began to pull off Luke's clothes, with him hasseling and trying to keep them on. "Baby, you need to stop this at once," Steve demanded, his voice dominat.

Afraid of that voice, Luke stopped and let Steve undress him. With only his boxers on left, Steve pulled them down and cooed. "You're so small down there."

"I ahppen to be avaerge!" Luke exclaimed.

"You're small to me, and that's what matters." Steve picked Luke up and placed him on the changing table. He wiped Luke clean and powedered him up. A fluffy diaper was placed on Luke's butt, and he hated to admit he liked how soft it was.

Steve picked Luke back up into his arms and patted his butt. "You look so cute, baby," he gushed. Steve picked up a pacifier on the table and put it in Luke's mouth. "Now, the rules.

1. You must call me daddy, unless we are out in public that Steve will do

2. you must wear your diapers at all times

3. only daddy can change your diaper.

4. you must you your diaper for the intended purpose

5. no cussing

6. no hitting daddy

7. no backtalking to daddy

8. never lie to dadddy. Always talk to him about everything

9. no sneaking around

I will add more rules as I see fit. If you disobey me, you will be punished. If you follow my rules, you will be rewarded. Alright?"

"Yes, daddy," Luke mumbled through his binkie. This was going to take a lot of getting used to.