14

ALl day long Luke watched TV. Steve had some work to complete at home before he could begin cooking dinner for Luke and Holly. It was hard to focus on work. He figured he would be able to take the day off and spend it with Luke in his little space. But since Luke didnt seem to want to do anything but be lazy, he figured he;d get some work done so when he had to go back to work he wouldn;t be too overwhelemed.

When it was time to cook diner, he cheked on his little to find him asleep on the couch. Leaning down to kiss his forehead, he smiled when Luke looked up at him. The smile soon disapperaed when he noticed how upset his boy looked. Figuring he wouldn;t say anything yet, he chose to wait until he was really depressed.

Holly soon parked in the lot and rang the doorbell. WHen steve ansered, he stepped outside to talk to her privatly. "Hey, how are you?" he asked as he hugged her.

"Good. How's the lttle? I want him to meet his auntie!" she squealed.

"Abput that," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "He's not in little space. He's been feeling off all day, and he refuses tot alk to me. I bet he wanted to be big so he could avoid the rules."

"Maybe being little suddenly because too much and needed a moment to just be himself again. I'm sure everything will be fine. there's nothing to worry about," she assured. Walking past him into the house, she smiled at the piano melody playing. 

Steve walked in confused. He didn;t know what his little was watching, and as he entered the living room, he saw the TV was off and his little at the grand piano in the corner. He was playing New York State of mind with his eyes shut. He didn;t sing, but he played beautifully. When Luke opeed his eyes and locked eyes with his daddy, he looked down at the keys once again.

Sighing, he led Holly into the kitchen. "Mind helping me bring the food out?"

"I saw it," she stated as she helped carrying dishes into the dining room. "He is acting strange.I saw him at the club, and he may have been drunk, but he clearly loved you. Has he been doing that a lot?"

"Only since this morning." 

"Maybe he had a bad dream. Or maybe something happened recently that made him uspet. Can you think of anything?"

"Only the fact that...his dad came back. Shit," he scolded himself. "he must be upset because of his dad. I know if I was as pissed at my dad as he was I too wouldn;t want to see him. I wouldn;t be over it for a while either. But he was so content in little space yesterday. I don;t understand what the problem is."

"You told her?" Luke shouted from the doorway. "She knows?"

"Honey, I've known about your daddies fetish for a long time," Holly assured. "I assumed you were his little. I didn;t think of it as a bad thing. There's nothing wrong with it."

Luke only stared at his daddy. A part of him felt betrayed, and he didn;t even want to look at the man. He ran out of the kitchen, Steve soon following behind. Since he only knew of the hallway leading to the bedroom, he choose to run the other way. With so many doors and other hallway openings, he had no idea where he was. 

Looking around himself, he screamed when he felt arms wrap around his waist. "it's just me, baby," Steve cooed. He was in the bedroom. Luke had walked all around. "Baby, i know youre upset abotu having seen you dad yesterday and about Holly, but you have to talm to me. I can;t help you if you don;t talk to me."

"Okay," Luke snapped. "I am pissed that you didn;t tell me that someone knew about us. Does anyone else know?"

"People only think that we are dating. Holly is the only person who knows about you being a little. Expect maybe Josh."

"What?" he screamed.

"You were the one who called me daddy in the club and told him you liked being my little. Whaever way he interpretted it was up to him," steve demanded.

Luke sighed. He knew he shouldn;t have been mad about Holly knowing, but he was still embarassed. He didn;t know what to think of her knowing. He was scared to be made fun of and bullied out of something he loved yet again. People bullied him for being bisexual all the time in school, and it took him forever to realize that he was okay liking both. He didn;t ahev to like one or the other, mainly women as they all wanted him to be straight. He loved his daddy as a man and a daddy. he didn;t want his special relationship with him to be ruined.

Throwing his arms around his daddies necj he began to cry. Steve cooed him gently as he carroed him into the nursery and rocked him in the chair. "It;s okay, baby. Daddies here."

"I dont; want our relationship to end. I don;t want her to make fun of us," he cried.

"Baby, she would never make fun of us. She was the one who introduced me to the lifestyle. She;s not part of it, but when she told me about her cousin liking it, she told me and I fell in love with it. You have her to thank for introducing me to the lifestyle so I could care for you too." He kissed Luke's forehead. "What else has been on your mind?"

"Bad dweams of dad," he blubbered. "I've been sad all day cause of him. I don;t know why. I was happy yesterday but I feel ashamed because he caught me. I guess thats part of it too."

"I hate to say this," Steve muttered, "but do you care about what your dad thinks?"

"No."

"Do you care about what I think?"

"Yes."

"Well, I think you are the most beautiful baby boy in the world," he said as he tickled Luke's tummy, causing him to giggle. "And i think that you have nothing to worry about. I will always be your daddy. I'm here for you."

"Okay," Luke smiled. "I love you daddy."

Steve smiled wide. "I love you too."

"No, Steve," Luke said as he shook his head. "I love you."