18

Steve hated to see Luke upset as they drove hme. All he wanted for his boy to be appy. That was what it meant to be a caregiver. He loved his boy so much that e won him many prizes at the fair. He had to keep his boy happy or he would want to leave. That was what he used to think. But Luke wanted to stay by his side. he told that to josh. it didn't matter what it may have been like before beause they were together now, and sating in Lukes mind. He still had to make sure it was mutual affection between them noth.

When they made it back home, Steve decided to leave the prizes in the car until later and instead carry Luke out of the car and into the house. He sat the boy on the couch and nelt before him. "Baby are you alright" he ased as he ruffled they boys hair.

"Yes, daddy," Luke whispered. It was clear he wasn't. Though he wasn't; supposed to lie to his daddy, he could help it. He may have been alright but he wasn't happy.

"What can I do to make you happy?" Steve asked. Luke shrugged. "Can I ask you something." Luke nodded. "Do you want to date daddy?"

"Yes," he said without any hesitation. e loved his daddy and wanted to explore new things with him. "I want to be your boyfriend."

"Good," he smiled. "I want to be your boyfriend too."

"Weally?" Luke slurred. Steve was happy to see his boy in little space. He smiled as he nodded. "Yes, baby. Daddy loves you so much and he wants to love you in other ways than just as your daddy. Can daddy do that?"

"Right now! Right now!" Luke cheered as he bounced up and down on the couch,

"Calm down," Steve stermly said, but he was smirking so Luke knew he wasn't in trouble. "No matter what we are, I am still your dom. If you want daddy, you have to obey him," he sad before kissing him.

&&&&

Luke was cuddled into his daddys side. Though his daddy was naked he was given a pullup right after they had sex so he wouldn't wet the bed. He had to make sure he was safe as a little. But as he shifted on the shees, he felt something wet underneath him. He leaked through the pullups.

Luke felt bad. He quickly crawled out of bed and into his playroom. He laid on the carpet in his wet diaper as he hugged his stuffies and cried. It was a few hours later that he heard his daddy enter the room. 

"Peeing the bed is not the end of thr world," Steve cooed as he lifted his little boy up onto the changing table. "Accidents happen. Dady doesn't love you any less for it. Just wake me up and let me know so I dont worry about you being gone."

"I sowwy daddy," Luke cried heavily. Once his thick diaper was strapped on, Steve carried him to the rocking chair to be calmed down. He kissed his boys forehead. "Daddy still loves you baby."

I know this is a short chapter, but I need help writing what comes next. if you have any ideas, please let me know.