4

Luke opened his eyes and yawned, causing his pacifer to fall out of his mouth. He looked around in confusion. He couldn't rememeber where he was or how he got there. Then everything came crawling back to him, and he cried.

This was his new life, a life of being a baby for Steve, or daddy now. He couldn;t believe his own dad would do such a horrid thing to him. He didn't like what this new life was for him, and he didn't like it.

As Steve woke up in the morning, he heard soft whimpers coming from the nursey next door. He quickly jumped out of bed and ran into his baby's room to check o him. WHen he eneted the room, he saw his little all cuddled up in the pillow and crying into it.

He pikced Luke up, causing him to cry even more. "It's okay, baby. Daddy's here." Steve sat down on a rocking chair in the corner of the room and sat Luke in his lap, rokcing him back and forth. He kissed his little's head and hushed him gently.

Luke admitted the comofrt Steve gave him was nice, and he cuddled himself up into Steve's chest. Steve smiled softly as his little began to calm down. He patted Luke's bottom and felt him soaked.

"Baby, I'm so proud of you for using your diaper," he cooed.

Luke blushed as he didn;t realize he even went in his diaper. He just knew he hadn;t gone since before he was put in the diaper in the frst place, and he wasn't given a bathroom all night. He had nowhere else to go.

STeve laid Luke down on the changing table and quickly cleaned him off and put a new diaper on him. He ifted Luke off the changing table and placed him on the floor. he walked into the closet and pulled out a pair of black sweatpants and a black t-shirt to dress Luke up in.

Looking down at his outfit, Luke was confused. He thought he would be put in a pair of overalls or a onesie or somethig of the sort, not normal clothes. So he asked Steve.

"As cute as you'd look in baby clothes, those are for when you are in your little space. "

"Little space?"

"You see," Steve said as he picked Luke up and placed him back in his lap, "I'm taking care of you like a baby, because that is my kink."

"So you are wanting to have sex with me," Luke said pulling away, but Steve pulled him closer.

"Maybe if you want to be in a relationship with me, but for right now, I just want to take care of you. When you're in little space, you'll be carefree and have no responsibilites. You'll be my baby, but you still need to get used to it. Don;t worry though because I'll help uou. It's what a daddy does," he explained.

"So I'm just acting like a baby for you because you like it?"

"ANd soon enough, you will too. I gaurantee it." Steve picked Luke up and brought him downstairs. "Now let's go get some breakfast."