15

Steve could not contain his excitement. When he heard that his boy loved him, he kissed him hard and rough. Luke wrapped his arms back around hs daddies neck and kissed him hungrily as well. When the two pulled away for at, they rested their forheads against each other.

"I love you too. I love you so much, Luke," Steve stated. "I'll love you forever."

His phone rang in his pocket, ruining the modd. Pulling the phone out, he began to rock Luke slowly in the chair. The boy's eyes drooped as he cuddled into his dadies side. "Mr. Cooper, we need you at work now."

"Can't it wait till tomorrow?" he asked. He didn't want to spend another second away from his boy.

"It's an emergency."

Looking down at his little in his arms, he noticed how the boy was already asleep. He agreed to be at work and quickly undressed his boy. Changing him into a diaper and onsie, he laud the boy in his crib, slipped a pacifier into his mouth, and handed him his old stuffed bunny he loved.

As he ran down the stairs after chanign into a suit, he entered the dining room. "Holly, I need a big favor," he said. "Work needs me. I'll be home as quick as possible, but is there any way you could watch Luke for me? He fell asleep, but I know he'll be hungry when he wakes up in the next hour."

"Don't worry. Ive got this. I am his auntie, aren't i?" she assured. 

An hour later, Steve was stil at work. She decided to check on Luke to find him waking up in confusion. "What happened?" he asked and the pacifier fell out of his mouth. He was soaking wet. He expected to see daddy in the doorway but found Holly instead. "Where's daddy?"

"He had to go to work, buddy," she said. 

As hard as he wanted to escape little space, he knew he couldn't. His mind was grogy so he was stuck halfway in little space. "But I peed."

"I can change you," she said.

"NO!" he shouted. "Daddy only can. Its a rule."

"Then how about you change yourself?"

"No. Nother rule."

"Well, I think this time you should be allowed to. If you get in trouble, I'll take the blame. I don't want you to get a rash from sitting in a yucky diaper all night."

"All night?" Luke asked as he fell out of little space. "I'm stuck with you all nght?" Holly lowered her head. "Sorry! That was mean. I just meant that I don't know you and don't know how to act"

"You can be little around me. I don't mind," she assured. "I'll leave the room for a moment so you can change yourself." 

When she left, Luke quickly changd his diaper. He didn't lik the idea of betraying another one of daddies rules, as he hated getting spanked. But he knew she was right. He didn't want to be in pain, so he quucly changed into a diaper and oulled on some pants.

When he left the room, he ran downstairs to find Holly heating up the diner. "Are you hungry?" she asked. Luke nodded. "Here, let me help you into your chair."

"I can get in myself," he said, but she was already ifting him up. He was suprsed she could carry him, but with muscles like hers, he wasn't that surprised. "You got big arms."

She flexed. "For when the perfect lady enters my life."

"You gay?" he asked as a plate was set in front of him with a sippy cup of juice and a baby fork and knife.

"Bisexual," she repled. "But I do like women more."

"Same!" he giggled. "But I like men more."

"Well, it's nice to know there is someone else who understands," she laughed.