10

When Luke woke up the next morning, he fel groggy and sick. He reached up to touch his head, but something soft like a pillow touhed him instead. He looked at his hands to find mittens on his hand that prevented him from being able to touch or move anything at all.

He tried to sit up, but his feet were stuck in fuzzy socks that were tied to the crib bars, preveting him from leaving. A diaper was still on his butt, though it felt double padded and had a plastic diaper cover over the top.

Luke felt his bladder filling up to the brim, so he released himself and allowed him to pee. Unfortunatly, when that happened, he felt himself needing to poop as well. He tried to hold it in, but the longer he did, the grosser he felt. Finally allowing himself to go, he felt nothing but gross diareaha to fill his diaper.

Luke softly began to whimper when he felt it all come rushing out, seeming out of the sides of his diapers as well. He began to cry, feeling as helpless as a baby. He wanted Steve to take care of him, but he had a feeling this was a punishment for sneaking out and running aay from him to drink.

Luke laid there, bored as he stared up at his mobil, constantly feeling the need to fill up his diapers. All too soon, the diapers were overflowing into the crib and onto himself as well. He cried and cried, but it took a little while for the double doors leading into Steve's room to open.

Steve crossed his arms and leaned against the doorframe as he stared at his baby, still dressed up in his work suit. "Sorry, little one. I was at work all day. I was afraid you would run away again, so I tied you up in your crib with no way out." He walked up to Luke and frowned. "You are a mess right now, huh."

Steve pressed a hand into Luke's crotch, causing him to whimper and cry more at the yucky feeling all over his privat parts. "Looks like the lacsidive helped out. I was getting worried with you not pooping, so I thought I would help you out."

"Daddy?" Luke whimpered.

"Yes, baby?"

"I'm sorry," he blubbered.

Steve leaned down to wipe away Luke's tears and kissed the top of his baby's head. "I know, but it's not okay, baby, to run away and scare daddy like that. What were you thinking?"

"My friend and I made plans weeks ago to see the movie, and I didn;t want to disappotint him. I ran away to make his day. I missed you all day, and I realized I really do love being here with you. I'm sorry to scare you, daddy," he whimpered.

Steve untied Luke's legs from the crib bars and lowered the bar to the ground. He pulled the plastic cover off of Luke's diaper and undid the soaked top diaper. He pushed it to the side and took off the other one, revealing a mess. He grabbed a handful of wpes and began to clean off Luke's prince parts.

"Come here, my little prince," Steve cooed as he picked his naked boy up, "let's go take a bath."

"Can it be with you?" Luke whimpered, clinging onto his daddy for life.

"Of course," he agreed.

Steve walked into the bathroom, sat Luke down on the toilet seat, and began to draw a bath. When the warm water was filled to the top, Steve stripped out of his suit and placed Luke in the water. He climbed in after his little and sat behind the boy who sat between his legs.

Steve made sure to wash Luke soundly, and he was gentle to make sure no shampoo got in his eyes. The last thing he needed was for his little prince to be hurt. After the bath, Steve dried Luke off and carried him into the bedroom, laying him on the changing table and putting a fresh diaper on him.

"How are you feeling? Do you think you're goig to need to poop again?" Steve cooed.

Luke shooke his head. "If I do, I will tell you."

Steve kissed the top of Luke's head and lifted him off the changing table and sat him on the ground. Steve walked into the closet to grab some clothes for Luke, who began to whimper. "What's wrong, buddy?" Steve asked as he quickly picked Luke back up.

"No clothes," he whimpered and shook his head.

"Why not?" Steve laughed.

"You like me in my diaper right?"

"Of course I do."

"Then let me be dressed in what you like so you can see it."

Steve smiled and kissed the top of Luke's head before carrying him downstairs. "Come on, cutie. Let's get dinner."