7

"Baby, time to wake up," Steve cooed as he shook Luke awake. Luke rolled over and coddled back into the pillow, cuddling his bunny closer to his chest. Steve cooed at the sight and lifted luke out of his crib and felt his diaper. He was soaked. He even got a little on the sheets. "Baby are you feeling alrght?"

"Yes, daddy," Luke yawned. "Why?"

"Because you peed a lot more than usual. I just wanted to make sure that my baby was feeling alright," he replied, chnaging his baby up real quickly.

"I'm sorry," Luke whimpered.

"Baby, you have nothing to be sorry for. I just wanted to make sure you were feeling alright," Steve cooed.

"I am," he said. Steve chose to put on a pullup instead of a diaper onto Luke for the day so his baby wouldn;t have to worry about being embarrassed for wearing a diaper. He was only needed at the office for a few hours, and then he planned to take Luke out for a treat.

Dressing luke in a pair of black jeans and white t-shirt and gray cardigan, he knew his baby was ready to go out in public. Steve was already dressed in asuit and was ready to head out to work. The two ate breakfast quickly and headed out to the car.

&

Luke sat on the couch and used the drawing app on Steve's iPad to draw his daddy a lot of pictures. He had to act as normal as possible, because if he showed the slightest bit of nervousness, his whole plan would be blown out of the water.

"Luke," Steve said as he walked up to his little, "daddy needs to go to a meeting right now, but i'll be back in an hour. Be a good boy, okay?"

"Okay, daddy," he quietly said before Steve kissed the top of his head.

After waiting for a few minutes, Luke stood up. He walked away from the couch, and the door opned. Luke jumped and looked back to see his daddy standing in the doorway in confusion. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"walking in circles," Luke replied. He groaned as Steve narrowed his eyes at him. "My legs were fallng asleep from sitting on the couch. I need to excerise before I turn chubby," he said white pating his stomach.

STeve chuckled and walked up to Luke, kissing him softly on the lips. "Even if you were chubby, I would still love you."

Steve walked over to his desk and picked up a file he left on the desk. "I'll be back soon."

When the door was shut, Luke peeked out from behind the curtains to see another room down the hall where there were windows that let you see into the room. Steve led the meeting, and t seemed like choas was all around.

Luke quickly exited the office and ran down the hall. He avoided as many people as he could and made it to the elevator. He pressed the lobby button and rode down. WHen he saw the front doors in sight, he made a quick decsion and ran out of them and into the world outside. he was free.

&

After the long meeting, Steve was looking forward to seeing his little. He had their whole day planned out, and he knew Luke would love it all. They would go to the pier and ride some rides, eat carnival ood, and he would buy a little present for his little guy.

However, the moment he entered his office, he panicked. Luke was gone, and he couldn;t think of where he would be. He walked down the hall to the receptionist and asked if she saw anyone running away. No one had seen anything, and Steve was left panicking in his office over the fact that his little boy was gone.