23

Steve dropped Luke off in front of his dads house. He watched his little boy walk all the way to the front door where his dad let him inside. Lke looked back at his daddy to wave goodbye. And steve waved goodbye before driving away.

"I surprised he let you come back, especially after eveythng he did to you."

"I suprsing like it." Luke said. "It was relaxing and made me less stress."

"Well im glad yoyre home. I never should have betted on you. it was a mistake I made. I was confident in my cards. I didn't think I could lose, and I wanted to prove it, so I put you on the lne to prove it but I didnt and im sorry. I love you Luke."

"I love you too, dad." Luke said as he hugged hs dad. "But what you did was unforgiveable, and I will never forgie you for it."

"And you never should have to. Just let me try to make things better. They dont have to be thw way they were. Just let me prove to you that I still love."

"I know you do, and I know it will never be the same again."

"You really love him, don't you?" Mr. Davenport asked as he sat down. "Why do you love him and what he does to you?"

"Because he makes me feel taken care of. I dont ave to worry with him. Im just loved."

"Then go be with him."

"He doesn't want me. He took me back home to you."

"But he loved you enough to let you go. Do you love him enough to go back? I love you, and I'm now letting you go. If you ever want to ome back, you always have a plae here. but you love steve so go be with him. Go be in love."

Luke stood up, kissed his dads cheek, and ran out the front door. He ran all the way to Steve's house, knocking loudly on the door. When his daddy opened up, he kissed him deeply and sexily. "I love you daddy!" he yelled. "I don't want to be with anyone but you."

Steve hugged him close and smiled. "I love you too Babyboy."

And this is where the book ends cause I don't have any other ideas for it, so just know that they get married and Luk stays as Steves baby forever and is happy and everyone is happy and all is good. The end. Not all books will end like this, but I literally had nothing else to say, so I will ty to do better in the future. Sorry :( I hope you at least liked it. Read more of my books!