21

Holly dropped Luke off at Steve's house and watched him walk inside. He walked upstairs to the bedroom to find Steve asleep. Rather than waking him up, he walked into his nursery. He liked being a baby, but after being out and seeing his dad, a part of him missed being big and having a normal relationship. He wasn't sure what he wanted anymore.

"Luke?" Steve asked. When he saw it was his baby, he walked up to him and hugged him from behind. "I was so worried. How did you get out?"

"Holly left the door open, and I needed a night out."

"I would have taken you out."

"You're sick," Luke said. "Plus I needed time away from you. I needed to be big by myself."

"You scared me baby," Steve frowned. He picked Luke up and carried him over to his rocking chair. "I don't like punishing you baby." 

Steve began to pull Luke's pants down and lay him over his lap. Before he could spank him, Luke stood up. "No!" he screamed. Steve jumped up to grab his flying wrists. "You can't punish me. I did nothing wrong. I left a note. I said I would come back, and I did. The only reason I'm back sooner than mrning is cause Holly forced me to come back. I wanted to be outside where I free."

"You are my baby," Steve stated. "You belong to me."

"No I don't," Luke cried. "I can leave if I want. I could go to the police to put both you and my dad in jail, but I don't cause I love you and want to be with you. I choose to stay with you, so excuse me for needing a night to be by myself. ANd I left while you were sick and someone else could take care of you cause they knew how to. I did nothing wrong, Steve."

"I'm still your daddy. You need to gain my permission to leave the house because I love you and care for your safety. Everything I do is out of love for you, don't you get it? I need to know you're safe, and I was sick so I couldn't take care of you. That doesn't mean you can just leave?"

"Did I come back?"

"Yes, but"

"Did I come back," he repeated. "Cause I'm here now. I think that kind of proves that I love you. I should be allowed to leave by myself and not need to tell you."

"I am your daddy. I'm going to worry about you."

"And I'm your baby, not your son."

"Good think you're not my son, or else I would have betted on you too," Steve snapped. He placed his hands over his mouth wanting tot ake back wat he just said.

Luke shook his head. "Fuck you," he said before exited the nursery and bedroom and heading to a room across the hall. He was not going to be a baby that night.