6

Steve sat down on the couch next to Luke and pulled the boy into his side. He rested a bowl of popcorn on his lap and handed his baby a bottle of apple juice. Luke rested his shoulder on Steve's shoulder and sighed in content.

He didn;t know what it was, but he was beginning to enjoy being a little, Steve's little that is. He loved how much his daddy would take care of him and make sure he was comfortable and content. He hadn't broken any more rules and had been punished, but he hadn;t gone number two in his diaper yet either. It had been two days since then, but he knew he could hold it in for a long time. He was still afraid to go in front of his daddy.

As Steve flipped through the channels, a trailer for the new War on the Plantet of the Apes movie came on. Luke's eyes stared at the screen in fear, and Steve quickly picked up on it and changed the channel, rubbing his boys side comfrotingly. He didn;t want his little to be scared of the monkeys on the TV.

But that wasn;t what scared Luke. It was the fact that he promised to go see the movie with his friend weeks ago, and they were still on to meet on the opening night, which was the next day.

"Daddy, do you have to go to work tomorow?" Luke asked.

"Yes. Why, baby?" Steve asked, running his fingers through Luke's scraggly brown hair.

"Can I come with you?" he shyly asked.

Steve looked down at his baby, who looked back up at him with big eyes. "Baby, it's very boring at work. I know you wouldn't like it."

"But daddy, please? I don;t like being home alone. I miss you at work," Luke whined. He wrapped his arms around his daddy's waist. WHat he said wasn;t a lie. he did hated being left in the big house all alone. WIth such a big huse, it felt lke more people were wanting to break in to rob the place, and that terrified Luke. He didn't want to be left alone. "I'll bring my crayons and coloring books, and I won;t bother you with diapie changes. Please?"

"baby, you know I like changing you. You have nothing to worry about with that."

"So can I come?" Luke chirped.

"Sure," STeve agreed.

Luke cheered and wrapped his arms around his daddy's neck. "Thank you," he said and kissed STeve's cheek. Steve turned to stare at Luke with wide eyes, and he stared vack with eyes just as wide. Steve's eyes flikerd from Luke's lips and back up to his eyes. Luke's lips began to part as he was stared at, and he liked the way he was looked at.

Steve cupped Luke's cheek and leaned in, kissing him gently on the lips. Luke moaned and ran his fingers through the back of Steve's hair. When the two finally pulled away for air, they rested their forheads against one another's and panted heavily on each other's lps.

"Baby, you are such a great kisser," Steve said.

"I can do more than kiss," Luke smirked as he cuddled back into Steve's chest, cuasing him to laugh.

-

Please vote.