9

The movie ended, and Luke and Josh waitied for everyone to leave before they did. As they stood up to leave the theatre, Luke froze when he heard Steve's voice.

"Luke?" he questioned.

Luke grabbed hold of Josh's wrist and ran toward the emergency exit doors. A siren went off, but Luke didn;t care. He could hear Steve chasing after them/

"Where's your truck?" Luke shouted at Josh.

"Over there. Run to the front entrance, and you can jump in the back, alright?"

With a nod, Luke ran away from Josh. He looked over hs shoulder and noticed Steve chasing after him with a woman at his side. As he made his way to the front of the theatre, Luke saw Josh's car.

Steve picked up the speed and began to run after Luke, and he caugt up to him. Almost. Luke dashed toward the blue pickup truxk in front of the theatre and jumped in the back. When Josh saw his friend in the back, he stepped on the gas and bolted out of the threatre lot.

Steve yelled at the air and clentched his hair in his fists. He lost Luke yet again, and to some man who he was being sweet on no less.

"Got it," Holly chirped as she looked at her phone. she showed the picture she took of the lisence plate on the truck to Steve, who hugged her tightly.  "Also, I had no idea it was those guys. I heard them mention they were going to a gay club after the movie." STeve kissed holly'scheeks and laughed. He was about to get his baby back in no time.

&

"Thaks for saving my ass," Luke said through the back window of the truck, where he began to climb back inside from.

"No problem. I can;t have my man getting hurt by some man who won him or anything," Josh smiled/

Those words stung. Steve may have won Luke in a game of poker, but he was beginning to win over his heart as well. He threw it all away for freedom, which was worth it. But he still wished to be with Steve.

Once they arrived at the club, Luke asked Josh to order them some fruity drinks while he went to the bathroom again. Since he wasn;t wearing a diaper and was in public, Luke went number two in the club bathroom. He was happy to not worry about going in the diaper just yet. He wasn;t ready for that.

As he exited the bathroom, Luke walked back over to the bar counter and ordered a drink from the bartender. Josh and him took a shot together and began to drink their heavily intoxicated drinks.

The music pumped loudly through the clubs, and Johs demanded to have a dance with Luke. Luke began to grind on Josh as they danced, and they swayed sensuoully woth each other. Luke knew he was druk as a skunk, but he liked the freedom he was feeling.

Steve and Holly walked into the club, and Steve scoured through the people to try and find Luke. WHne he found his baby grinding on another man, he grew mad. He stomped over to the two and yanked them apart.

Luke turned to Steve and smiled widely. "Daddy!" he cheered. He wrapped his arms around Steve's neck, much to Steve's shock. He knew Luke was drunk, but he didn't think that he would willingly cling onto him or call him daddy in public.

"Baby, what are you doig giving me a heart attack like that?" Steve scolded. "You had me worried sick."

"Psh, yeah right," Josh scoffed. "You don;t care about Luke the way I do, because I have been there for him since we were kids. You just won him in a gambling bet. You don't deserve him."

"But I love him, Joshie," Luke slurred as he clung on tightly to Stee. "I don;t hae to worry about a damn thing around him, because he loves me for being the twink I am."

"Luke, don;t say that. I love you so much," Josh claimed.

"But i love Steve more."

"Enough to run away from him?"

"Only for the jight. I would be back in the morning because I had to make a promise to you. I don;t like being an adult, I like being his little. So..." Luke heaved in the middle of the dancefloor, but no one seemed to mind. WHen the alcohol was gone from his body, Luke leaned against Steve for support. "Can we go home now?"

"Of course," Steve smiled. Of course, this would not go unpunished, though.

-

Vote