19

Luke woke up in daddies bed without him in it. He heard a noise coming from the bathroom, and he ran in to find his daddy puking over the toilet. "Daddy," he cried. he pulled his daddies hair back and rubbed hs back. "Are you okay?"

"Daddy's sick, baby. Can you be a big boy and get me a drink?"

Luke was in little space and he didn't leave. But he did run down to the kitchen to grab his daddy a drink. whne he came back, daddy laughed. "Baby, just because I'm sick doesn't mean I'm the little and you're the daddy. I'm still daddy, and daddies dont drink from sippy cups."

"Oppises," he giggled and drank from the cup himself. He ran back downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. He handed it to his daddy. "Thank you precious," he smiled. 

"Do you need anything else?"

"Just you," he smiled. Steve leaned over the toliey and puked again.

Luke knew he shouldn't be in little space while his daddy was sick, and it caused him to slip out of it. When Steve noticed, he frowned. "Little one, why aren't you little?"

"You're sick. YOu need my help," he replied.

"Daddy doesn't care. It's just a little bit of food poisoning."

Luke kissed his daddies forhead. "No, you're burning up," he pouted. "Don't lie. it's a rule for both of us."

"Baby, i'll be fine." He stood up. "Let's change your diapie, yeah?" He walked and began t tumble over before Luke caught him.

"Daddies not fine. No lying," he said. "Brush your teeth. I'll be right back."

Luke walked into the nursery. WHile he knew it was against his daddies rules he still changed his own diaper and dressed himself in big boy clothes. He helped his daddy back to his bed and tucked him in. He called Holly. "What's up?"

"Steve is sick. Is there any way you would be willing to come over and help?"

"You're not in little space?"

"I dont feel comfortable with it when I know he needs me to be big to help him."

"Daddy will always be here to help take care of you," Steve said.

"Not today. You need to take care of yourself," Luke stated. "Can you please come over and help?"

"I'll be there in five."

Whne Holly arrived she checked up on Steve who seemed to be sleeping. "I'm sure hell be fine. He just needs cuddles with his little to feel better."

"Not feeling very little right now," Luke frowned.

"You do still like it, though, right?"

"Of course. I love it. I just can't today."

Holly heard shuffling upstairs with a lot of curses. She quickly ran upstairs to check on Steve. Luke followed behind, but he stopped when he passed the front door. It was open just a crack. he could easily leave if he wanted to. He didnt want to leave his daddy and especially while he was sick. But he did feel couped up in the house. he needed to be outside and away from his daddy for an afternoon. He needed time to himself in big space, and he was allowe dto have it if he needed it.He walked into the kitchen and wrote out a quick note before exiting the house and running down the driveway.

Holly ran downstairs to find Luke. "Hey, buddy, your daddy could use some cuddles right now." she said but he didnt responde. "I know you dont eant to be little right now, but auntie will take care of you. You dont have to worry." She walked into the kitchen and found the note. It said that Luke was out and would be back late at night.