11

Without daddy around, Luke felt lonely. Since he tried to run away the last time he was alone, he had to be locked in his room. There was no way in or out of the house. While he liked making syre he was protected in the house all by himseld, Luke couldn't help but wish his daddy was there for him.

Playing with his toys in nothing but a messy diaper, Like waited for the moment when his daddy would come home. Each time the doors to the bedroom were unlocked, he couldn't wait for his daddy to step inside and change him and play with him all night long.

Only this night was different. Instead of having the door unlock to reveal Steve, Luke's pacifier dropped out of his mouth when he sa his own father standing in the doorway in nothing but black.

"Luke?" he asked in surprise.

"Dad?" Luke asked with his voice deep and mean.

"Oh, thank God I found you. I thought I lost you forever," he exclaimed as he ran to hug his son. Pulling away from the boy, he grimaced. "You smell." He scanned his son up and down with wide eyes. "What has he done to you?"

"The netter question to ask is why are you here?" Luke snapped. "You traded me, remember? I was nothing but a bet to you."

"You know I love you."

"I have a hard time belieing that."

"WHat wll it take to make you beliee me?"

"Nothing," Luke stated.

"Babyboy!" he heard the frantic shouting of his daddy approach the stairs. "Oh God please let him be alright."

"I'm fine," Luke called out as he continued to glare at his father.

"Thank the heavens," Steve sighed in relief. "There was a security...breech." He looked at Mr. Davenport in his little boy's room and glared. "What are you doing here?"

"I finally earned enough money to equal the amount I would have owed you if I went all in. If I pay you back, surely I can have my son back," he argued.

Looking back at Luke, he sighed. "Give me five minutes alone with him."

As Mr. Davenport left the room, Steve closed the nursery doors and walked up to Luke. Before he cold hold his little, Luke jumped into Steve's arms and began to cry. "Oh, it's okay baby. Daddy is here now, and he will take good care of you."

"Please don;t make me go back to him, Daddy," Luke cried. "I'll do anything to stay with you. I'll become a big boy if it means I can be with you. Just please don't make me go back!"

"Oh, its okay baby," Steve cooed. He laid Luke down on the changing table and wiped him clean before taping a new diaper on him. "I wouldn't dream of returning you to him."

"Really?" Luke sniffled.

"Really." Steve sat Luke down on the floor and proceeded to pull some clothes out of the closet. "No! No Clothes!" Luke whined.

"Luke, you need to wear something other than just your diaper while you see your dad," Steve scolded.

"But you're my daddy," Luke whimpered.

"And you always will be," he said while kissing his cheek. "But its polite to wear clothes when guests are around. Once he is gone, I will take them off and we can have some ice cream, okay?"

"Okay," Luke agreed. Once his jeans and t-shirt were on, he walekd downstairs to the lving room with Steve. His dad stood up from the couch when he saw them in the room and walked up to his son. "Dad," he stated, his voice cold. When Steve gave a gentle but wanring smack on his lower thigh, he groaned and smiled forcefully. "Hello, dad," he said with fake enthusiasam.

Mr Dsvenport looked back and forth between his son and Steve, who glared at him deviously. "WHat's going on here? WHat have you done to my son?" he snapped.

"Liek hell I'm you're son," Luke yelled.

Steve reached out and wrapped his arm around Luke's waist. He placed his head in Stave's neck and inhaled his scent to calm down. "Don't you dare make my boy unhappy, Mr Davenport," he snarled.

"He's my son."

"I stopped being yoru son the moment you betted on me," Luke stated, holding onto Steve for dear life.

"Luke. You can't mean that," his father said softly.

"You made your choice," Luke stated. "Now I've made mine. Get out of my house."

Once Mr Davenport left, Steve called his maintence staff from work to come over and find out what happened with the security breech. Since there were cameras in Luke's room and every other room in the house, Lukepouted as he contiued to eat his ice cream with daddy in the kitchen on his own. He missed being taken care of, and he blamed his dad for it.

"Quit pouting, cutie," steve frowned as he cupped Luke's cheek. "Be a big boy for daddy right now, okay?"

"Okay," Luke sighed as he ate his ice cream, but not before sitting in his daddies lap.