17

Sitting in his daddies office was boring. He stayed on the couch, unable to leave for anything. if he so mucha s moved, Steve would look his way. it was clear he berayed his daddies trust. He felt bad about it. He wanted to mak it up to him but he didn't know how. Steve was being harsh on his baby. he knew luke wasn't going to runaway from him, but he couldn't hel but be wary

When it was time for his meeting, he nelt down next to his boy. "Luke, I have to go for an hour, but you need to stay here. Can I trust you to do that?"

"Of course," he smiled.

"And then afterwards, I have a surprise for you. But if you run away again, you will get a punishment. Do you want a punishment?"

Luke shook his head quickly. "No, daddy."

Steve kissed th top of Lukes head and left for his meeting. Luke stayed on the couch as he colored on the pad that daddy gave him. He wanted to color his daddy many pictures, but he was sure Steve would never keep them up in his office. No one needed to know about their ddlb relationship.

After two boring hours Steve finally returned to the office. He saw that his little was still there and sighed in relief. "Hey buddy. How are you foing ?"

"Bored," Luke groaned as he laid across the couch.

Steve laughed. "Well, my meeting is done, and we can leave. Do you want to go?"

"Yesh! I want cuddeles and movies with daddy!" he cheered.

"Well we can do that tonght, but I have a special treat for you, remember silly boy?" Steve said. He grabbed his little's hand and took him out of the office. They walked to the car and steve strapped him in the front. 

As they drove to where the surprise was Luke had to go potty. He was afraid to go in his diaper in public because he didnt want for anyone to know he used them. But when he pulled up to the boardwalk, Luke couldn't contain his excitement and wet himself.

"Daddy," he whimpered. 

"What's worng buddy?" Steve panicked.

"I wet," Luke cried.

Steve may have seen his little boy in little space, but it was clear Like was deep in it. It made him happy to see his boy so relaxed. And so many people were going to be focusing on themselves that no one would look his way. Plus it was acceptable for people to act a little childish when they were at amusement parks. He was hoping luke would go into little space today but he didn't like seeing his baby upset.

"It's okay, baby," Steve cooed. "Let's change you real quick, yeah?"

They climbed into the backseat. The tinted windows in the back were perfect for moments like this. He quckly changed his fussy baby and changed into shorts and tshirt as well. Luke still whimpered, so Steve held him close in his arms in just his shirt and diaper until he calmed down. When theyw ere ready to go, Steve pulled his babys pants back on and held his hand as they walked to the boardwalk.

All day long they went on rides and played and ate candy and had fun. Luke was very deep in little space. he slurred his words a lot and behaved bery childish. But everything was okay. No one suspected a thing.

All went well until a certain someone showed up out of the blue. "Luke!" Josh shouted.

Luke and Steve stopped in their steps. Luke was certainly not little anymore when he saw his old friend, and he quickly let go of Stees hand. Steve was sad. Even if they weren't behaving like caregiver little they could still act like boyfriends. They were practically at that stage, even if Steve never asked. He had to make sure he did befoe it was too late.

"Josh," Luke stated.

"Your dad told me about what he's doing to you," Josh said. He grabbed Lukes hand and pulled him away. "I wont let him do that anymore. Youre coming with me."

"No," Like said. He yanked his arm out of Josh's and walked up to his daddy. "I'm with Steve now."

"You cant seriously be into what he;s making you do," Josh yelled.

"Well, I am," Luke stated. He crossed his arms over his chest as he looked back at Steve. "He trwats me well. I love him and he loves me. We're dating and you ant do anything about it."

"You cant be in love with your kidnapper."

"Well, I am," Luke said. He grabbed his daddies hadn and led him to the parking lot. "LEt's go home."