xxvi. Magnus

Here we are, guys. This is the end. All 36,857 words were written straight from my heart and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it (lol i actually cried when i finished it). Please please please let me know if you enjoyed this story, I would LOVE to hear your guy's thoughts. (p.s. I love this song so much and it fits very well with the chapter, so please give that a listen!)

If you enjoyed this, please check out my other malec story, which I will focus on beginning right now, as this book is officially over. It's called Catastrophe! :)

Also, last thing, this story is officially entered in the Watty's, so please vote, comment and share if you enjoyed it! I also applied it to the official Wattpad reading list, so if you too would like to submit this story to that reading list, you can go fill out the form on Fanfic 's page. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL.

xxvi. Magnus

Alec poked me.

"Magnus," he whispered, jabbing his finger softly into my side. "Wake up." He paused for a second. "Please?"

I rolled away from him. "Get away from me," I mumbled as I pulled the bright purple comforter over my head, shielding my head from the light.

"Don't be like this," Alec smirked, crawling closer to me. "It's a big day today, Magnus!" I squeezed my eyes shut as he ran his hand up my side. "I let you sleep until ten. That was our deal, remember?"

I groaned and pulled the blanket off of my face. I blinked once, then twice. I was irritated from not sleeping very well, but seeing Alec's face in the soft morning light made me weak inside.

"Go away," I sniffed, waving him off with my hand as I sat up. He cocked an eyebrow, giving me a confused look. "Your cuteness is making it hard to be mad at you for waking me up at this ungodly hour."

Alec smiled as he pulled the rest of the comforter away from me. "Magnus, it's ten-fifteen."

"An ungodly hour," I repeated, shrugging my shoulders.

He leaned forward, giving me a quick kiss. Just as I reached for the back of his neck to pull him closer, he pulled away. "No more until you at least brush your teeth."

Alec was already dressed in a pair of black jeans and the pale blue sweater that I had given him for his birthday the year before. He looked like a dream as he pushed himself off the bed and out into the kitchen. I heard him banging around, which, I won't lie, frightened me.

I suppose my fear about what disaster he would cook up was the main factor of me rushing to get dressed. I pulled out a pair of bright blue pants and a glittery grey sweatshirt. I was going for a more subtle look for today. And, as requested, I brushed my teeth.

"So, what are we burning today?" I asked as I leaned against the dark brown wood counter next to our stove. Alec glanced down at me.

"That was fast," he noted as he mixed a bowl of what appeared to be pancakes. "I'm making breakfast. And yes, it will be edible."

"Alexander, dear, I think the awful cooking skills may be genetic. It's not your fault that neither you or your sister are capable of making edible toast."

He glared at me. "Joking," I said. "Slightly."

I took a step closer to him, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind as I rested my head on his shoulder, leaning my head against his neck. He poured the pancake batter onto the skillet, making four surprisingly circular pancakes.

"Happy anniversary, my love," I whispered into his neck, planting a kiss.

He turned away from the pancakes and faced me, wrapping his arms around my neck as he kissed the top of my head. "We've had our fair share of fights," he admitted. "But Magnus, I love you. And I wouldn't give up the last two years for anything."