-2-

Lily walked through the castle thinking about the small girl in the hospital wing

Lily walked through the castle thinking about the small girl in the hospital wing. She didn't get much information from her, but she really liked the girl and hoped that they could be good friends later down the road. Lily was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't notice that she was standing outside the common room and in front of the fat lady.

"How are you sweetie?" The fat lady asked her and smiled.

"Sorry. I'm fine, just a little lost in thought. Dragon heart." She told the fat lady the password and the portrait swung opened.

Just when Lily walked in to the common room four pair of eyes went right to her.

"Okay, tell us everything." James said dragging her over to sit by the fire with them. All the four boys looked at her with an eager look in their eyes wanting to know everything about the mystery girl, one more then the others.

"Calm down." Lily said and chuckled at their eagerness. "I didn't get much out of her, she was asleep when I got there and was only awake for a short while before falling asleep again. But what I got to know is that her name is Charlotte and that she is new her. She used to be homeschooled but for some reason she isn't anymore. Then she was really tired so I left so she could sleep."

After being told that Sirius stopped listening. All that went through his head was a name, her name. Charlotte was a really beautiful name, it really fit her. Like they say a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Her red hair and brown eyes that he in someway felt like he had seen before. Eyes he never could forget so it didn't make sense to him.With a frown on his face he was starring down on his hands not noticing that the others had stopped talking.

"Sirius, are you listening to us?" Remus asked his friend snapping him out of his daydream.

"Yeah." Sirius cleared his throat. "Of course I'm."

"So what were we talking about then, padfoot?" James asked with a smirk on his face, he knew his friend hadn't been listening to their conversation, but it would be fun to see him trying to get out of this one.

"You were talking about how classes starts tomorrow?" His friends started to laugh and Sirius let out a sigh. "Okay, I didn't listen."

"Thinking about Charlotte?" Lily teased him and she could see the color spreading on his cheeks.

"I'm going to bed." He said leaving before they could say anything more and walking up the stairs.

Charlotte woke up the next morning feeling a lot better then the day before. Just think how much just a little sleep can do.

"I see that you're awake." Charlotte sat up and saw the mediwitch standing next to her bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Better, thank you."