-24-

Harry almost didn't have time to turn around before he had the small girl in his arms. He knew right away who it was and he felt his eyes tear up and he hugged her as hard as he could.

"Lottie." Harry whispered in to her hair. He had missed her so much, she was his other half and she were gone. She had just disappeared when they were running. When they arrived at the Malfoy manor without her they first thought that she got away, but one of the snatchers told the death eaters that the other girl was dead. At first they didn't want to believe them, but when she never showed up and they tired to send her massages all kinds off way they gave up and accepted it.

"I've missed you so much." Charlotte said to her brother. She had heard from Neville that they thought she was dead, so she knew this was a big shock for him.

"We thought you were dead." Harry didn't want to let go, he just wanted to hold her so she didn't disappear again. He had been a wreck this two months, both Ron and Hermione had tried to cheer him up, but it didn't help. Nothing helped.

"I know." Charlotte let go from her brother and looked in to his eyes. Those green eyes she loved and had been with her during this journey. "I'm so sorry."

"Where have you been?" Harry asked with a concerned look on his face. He hoped that she hadn't been taken and tortured like they had, or like Hermione had.

"You wont believe me if I tell you." Charlotte said with a chuckle. She knew that she had to have more time to explain everything. "I'll tell you when we're home."

Harry nodded and turned to Ron and Hermione. Charlotte hadn't noticed that they were standing next to them so when she did she jumped on them too. They both almost fell over when the red headed girl through her arms around them and hold on, hard. They both chuckled and put their arms around her. They had missed the fiery red head. Harry hadn't been himself and they had seen how hard he had taken her disappearance, so they were happy to have her back. Not just because of Harry, she was still their friend too.

"We missed you Lottie." Hermione said to her friend. She knew they weren't as close as she was with Harry. But she still loved having the red headed girl around and Charlotte was one of the few girls she could actually stand.

"I've missed you too."

Charlotte didn't leave Harrys side, she had missed him so much and she didn't want to loose him again. The only thing that bothered her was what could happen this night. So when Harry disappeared from her side when she looked the other way for a second she didn't know what to think.

"Where did he go?" Charlotte asked Ron and Hermione when she couldn't find him in the great hall. She had tried not to look at the dead people that was laying around on the floor. She didn't want to look, she didn't know what she would do if she saw her friends there.