-4-

Charlotte crossed her arms over her chest and let her eyes wonder over the boy in front of her

"And you are?" She asked with a hint of attitude in her voice. Charlotte could feel how the others eyes on her and how they were wondering what she was up to.

"The name is Regulus Black." He said with a smirk on his face. She put on a surprised look on her face, even though she knew exactly who he was.

"Black? Like Sirius brother?"

"Yes, in fact I'm."

"Wow, I would never guessed that." She said still faking how surprised she was. The smirk she had on the inside was just waiting to come out.

"You should start hanging out with the better brother. I'm sure I could show you a much better time." He was sill smirking and now he was also letting his eyes roaming over the girls body.

Sirius saw how his brother was looking at the girl in front of him and he wanted to punch him and pull her behind him so she was safe from his brothers eyes. They never had a good relationship like other siblings have, it got even worse when Sirius got disowned. They hadn't had a real conversation since.

Charlotte changed her expression to the smirk that had been dying to come out and took a step forward and put a hand on Regulus chest. She started to run her fingers up and down his chest and sometimes letting them wander a little bit to low.

Everyone was looking at her with big eyes and couldn't believe what she was doing. Sirius didn't know what to think, he could hear his heart beating in his ears and just wanted it to stop.

"I'm already hanging out with the better brother, and I don't think you could handle showing all this a good time." She whispered in his ear, but loud enough that everyone else could hear it as well.

Behind her everyone was trying to hold back a laugh, and even Regulus friends that had joined behind him had a hard time not letting a laugh slip at that reply.

"It was nice meeting you." Charlotte said and pulled back from Regulus with a smirk on her face. Regulus was standing there with his mouth open not knowing what to do.

"Close your mouth sweetheart, you'll catch flies." She said and blew him a kiss before she turned around facing her friends.

Her friends almost had the same expression as Regulus. They had not though she would handle the situation like that. She chuckled at them and before they could comment anything about what had happened she had walked out of the great hall.

"Did she really just do that?" James asked still shocked after what he had seen.

"I think she did." Remus replied with amusement clear in his voice. She wouldn't have a problem handling the people here, thats for sure.