-3-

Lily continued to have a tight gip on Charlottes wrist as she showed her everything there is about the castle

Lily continued to have a tight gip on Charlottes wrist as she showed her everything there is about the castle. She talked so fast and so much so Charlotte thought that if she didn't already know everything she was telling that she would never remember any of it.

"And now we're gonna show you the common room." Lily said dragging her along to the gryffindor tower.

"This is the last stop, then she'll, hopefully, calm down a bit." Alice whispered to Charlotte who chuckled. She hard a hard time thinking that Lily would ever calm down as hyped up she was at that moment.

They came to a stop out side of the portrait of the fat lady and Charlotte smiled at the familiar portrait.

"Here is the Gryffindor common room. You just tell the fat lady the password and she'll let you in. The current password is dragon heart. We'll tell you when it's a new one. It can be hard remembering in the beginning." When she was told this she chuckled a little on the inside and thought about Neville and how he never could remember the password and how many times she had found him standing outside the portrait not being let in.

The fat lady smiled and let them in the common room. Charlotte let her eyes run over the room. It looked just as she remembered it, nothing had changed. She could see four guys sitting next to the fire and it wasn't hard to tell who was who. She recognized Remus right away and James really looked like Harry, or Harry looked like him? Sirius wasn't hard to recognize ether. He had the same grey eyes that she had seen so many times and the same black hair. It was hard seeing him and tears almost started to fill her eyes. He was someone she had cried over so many times during the last two years.

"Hi boys." Lily said to the four boys and caught their attention and it didn't take long before their eyes were on Charlotte.

"This is Charlotte." Lily introduced the girl.

"Charlotte this is Remus." He smiled at her shyly and shook her hand.

"This is James, my boyfriend." James smiled at the girl and the first that struck her was his eyes. It was like looking right in to her own. She snapped out of her shocked state, she had been told many time she had her fathers eyes, so she didn't know why she was so shocked about this. She gave him a friendly smile and shook his hand as well.

"This is Peter." This time Charlotte had a harder time keeping a smile on her face. This was the man that betrayed her parents and two of his best friend. She had a hard time keeping the hatred down as she shook his hand with a fake smile on her face.

"And this is Sirius." Lily smirked when she saw how they looked at each other. She could tell that he was taken by her beauty and Charlotte was starring right in to his stormy grey eyes. They were just starring at each other not saying anything. Marlene cleared her throat, she was not happy about what she was seeing happening in front of her.