-8-

It was late and all you could hear through the corridor was the sound of Charlottes heals clicking on the floor as she was walking

It was late and all you could hear through the corridor was the sound of Charlottes heals clicking on the floor as she was walking. She was mad and she only had one thought in her mind, revenge. So she had found the perfect way to get revenge and now she was looking for the person she needed to do it.

It didn't take her long to found who she was looking for. She heard his voice before she saw him, in the silent castle it was hard not to.

"Who's there?" He asked, standing with his friends. They all had heard the steps of someone walking towards them. When they saw who it was they couldn't help but to raise their eyebrows, what was Charlotte Granger doing down here?

"What are you doing here?" One of the boys asked, she didn't know his name but she smiled at all of them.

"I just want to talk." She said sounding innocent.

"And why do you want to talk?"

"I realized that what you said before was true. So I wanted to come and apologize." Charlotte lied. She had been getting scary good at lying during her time here.

When she said that a smirked formed on the boys face. He was satisfied that she were there with him and had listen to what he had told her earlier in the week.

"Leave us." He said to his friends. He never took his eyes from the small girl standing in front of him. They left not saying anything and Charlotte walked closer to the boy standing not to far from her.

"Finally we're alone." She smirked putting her hand on his chest. Just like before she could feel how he tensed under her touch and how he stopped breathing for a second.

"W-w-we are." He said and she smiled at him. Her arms snaked their around his neck and he put his around her waist pulling her closer to him. Their faces was now so close that their lips were almost touching. Charlotte could see the lust shine in his eyes and an admiration she didn't know existed.

Before she knew it Charlotte was walking back to the common room when she heard someone walking behind her. She debated if she should hide, it could be a teacher after all, but in the last moment she decided not to.

It didn't take long for the person behind her to catch up with her and she saw someone she hoped not to see more today. She let out a sigh and turned away from him and continued to walk.

"Charlotte! Wait up!" Sirius called behind her. What did he want? Rub it in her face a little more?

"I'm tired Sirius. I don't want to talk to you right now." Charlotte said still walking away from him. Sirius was still following her (they were going to the same place) and she sighed again, she just wanted him to go away.

"Lottie, please just talk to me." His voice broke when he pleaded for her to listen to what he had to say.

"Don't call me Lottie." She gritted out, she was mad. Before she was scared that she would start to cry the soon as she saw him, but now she just wanted to crush him to nothing.