Chapter 27

Warning: Things get a tad bit heated. PG-13

Grayson and I were both laying down in my bed staring at one another completely enraptured by the other's company. I'd fallen asleep for a few hours and when I woke, the sun was setting outside.

"I have to tell you something," I whispered to Grayson, voice still groggy from sleep.

"What is it?" He perched himself up onto his right elbow. He used his left hand to rub the side of my face.

"I saw Delphi."

"You what?"

I let out a heavy sigh. "Madeline took me to see her. I've seen the future Gray."

Grayson seemed suddenly enraged. His hand that was moments ago caressing my cheek was now curled up in a fist. "You're not supposed to know the future. I told Madeline under no circumstances to bring you to Delphi-"

"Listen Grayson, it's alright. I'm the one who agreed to it in the first place."

"And I suppose now you want to become like me?"

"Yes." I whispered back as firmly as possible.

"Is there anything I can do to convince you otherwise?"

"There's no power strong enough to separate you from me. You must understand that my feelings for you are the only thing I'll ever be sure about."

I leaned over and kissed Grayson. He rolled us over so that he was hovering over me. His knees were placed on either side of my thighs. One of Gray's hands held my wrist firmly above my head while the other clutched my waist. Our lips collided again and again, each collision creating a sensation of pure bliss. Grayson ran his tongue along my bottom lip.

Again, Grayson flipped us so that I was now straddling his waist. My heart was pounding violently. I ran my fingers through Grayson's hair while he slipped his thin black t-shirt over his head. We continued to kiss.

Gray ran his hands under my shirt rubbing over my sides. I shuttered at his cool touch.

I then reached down to the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. Grayson pulled away from my lips and peppered light kisses down from my lips to the canal between my breast. I leaned back giving him more access to my skin. Grayson and I moaned.

Gaining confidence from Grayson's obvious signs of pleasure, I reached back to unclasp my bra. However, Grayson stopped me.

"Don't." He said. "Not yet."

I was thrown off for a second, but when Grayson kissed my neck again, I didn't care anymore. He sucked gently on the base of my neck.

"Bite me." I moaned out.

"What?" Grayson questioned.

"Turn me now."

Gray just nipped at the delicate skin. I yelped out.

"I can't, not yet."

"When?"

Grayson pulled me down harder against him. His cool skin sent goosebumps shooting all across my body. He grasped my upper thighs slipping his hands to the underside of my bum.

"Can't we talk about this later. Just relax and enjoy this."

Grayson bit down on my bottom lip, pulling it with his teeth. His tongue teased my mouth and he ran his hands across my back leaving small scratches. Grayson fumbled with the clasp of my bra. I reached back to help him remove the last piece of fabric keeping me from having my breasts exposed to him.

"You've been alive for decades and you still can't take off a girl's bra?" I joked.

"Apparently not." He replied.

Just as my bra was about to fall off my body, there was a knock at the door.

"Grayson!" Madeline's voice called out. "They need you're help planning the bonfire tonight."

Quickly, I hopped off Grayson and threw my clothes back on.

"Okay be right out!" Grayson called as he pulled his shirt back over his head.

"God I'm glad she knocked." I whispered. Grayson nodded in agreement.

"I'll see you at the bonfire later." He said kissing my nose.

"See you."

Grayson left my bedroom closing the door behind him.

My Wattpad buddy helped me write this❤️

QOTD: If you could be any supernatural species, which one would you be?