Kidnapped by Abercrombie and Fitch

Reilly POV

"Conceited a bit?" I mumble under my breath getting heated between the legs when Jax had talked dirty to me. I'm scared yet simultaneously turned on but how could I not be? I had just been kidnapped by the Abercrombie and Fitch Catalog. All four of these men are gorgeous beyond belief and well built with Jax being the most striking. He is about 6'2 with light brown hair, his face is covered in a full scruffy beard that screams masculinity, and his upper chest and torso looks cement solid with ripped colossal biceps attached at the sides. I could tell he looked big at first glance but once we get in the truck and he removes his North Face jacket I am exposed to his godly structure and inked covered arms.

"What was that?" Jax chortles at me before redirecting his next remark towards Noah. "Our frightened little daisy here's got some fire in her."

"You seem to keep yourself in high regards was all that I was saying," I speak in a low soft voice sitting off to the corner against the door, keeping the furthest distance I could between me and my abductor. Still scared and in shock not knowing exactly what any of these men were truly capable of, I avoid making eye contact staring down at the floor with my response.

"Let's see here," Jax rummages through my purse pulling out my wallet and removing my driver's license, "What's our little spitfire's name? Reilly Payton. I've never fucked a Reilly before." He diabolically implies tapping a finger to his chin with a small closed smile that clearly sits visible under the strands of his heavy beard.

"And you never will." Slowly my courage begins to build up sick of being looked upon as weak and vulnerable. That's what got me stuck in this situation in the first place.

"You know talking back will only get you spanked? I bet deep down you would actually love to be bent over my knees with me slapping on those voluptuous round ass cheeks of yours." Everything coming out of this oaf's mouth should be repulsing me but it was wildly exhilarating compelling my nipples to pebble under the confines of my bra. I can picture myself sprawled out naked over his legs with his over sized hand smacking away as I cried out in unmasked pleasures. Kyle never talked like that with me or tried having us experiment during sex. He was always too afraid he would break me treating me like I was fragile and piteous. Jax was wild, dangerous, and mysterious. All the characteristic traits a woman should run from but always ended up attracted to instead.

Kyle, the d-bag, all the events of tonight are his fault. When I found out Kyle had been cheating on me for months he thought I was pathetic enough I would take him back like I did the first time I caught him with another woman. I was stupid to believe he would change when he pleaded on his life that he would never hurt me like that again because he wanted a future with me, because he loved me so much. Yea right. "I was drunk and she seduced me," the lying bastard swore up and down until I eventual forgave him taking him back. Kyle and I had been together for three years at that point and I was afraid to be alone if I left him. I'm still afraid to be alone but there was no way I was staying with his sorry ass this time around. I could see now that men like him never changed. They were devious, manipulative and uncaring in matters of the heart. I didn't have money to waste for a hotel so I thought I'd sleep at the office and figure out what to do in the morning. I knew Lee, my perve of a boss would be okay with it. Shit, he'd probably be ecstatic hoping he would walk in on me changing or roaming around in my underwear.

When I don't answer this time Noah steps in speaking up still focusing his eyes on the road, "Jax give it a rest. You're scaring the poor little thing and I'm sick of hearing you rant on about yourself like you're some kind of fucking sex god. I hear that shit enough living with your narcissistic ass." I'm not t sure if Noah's attempt to quiet Jax up was for my benefit or his but I'd take it if it will stop Jax from harassing me.