Kidnapped....Again

AN I know this is short but a lot of you have been waiting. I don't think I'm done with this chapter and will try to finish it tonight. I have young children currently waiting for me to spend time with them and they come first. At least this chapter should answer some of your questions.

Reilly

Groggily I wake up rubbing my eyes, the room I awake in unfamiliar. I'm not in the cabin anymore but in some bedroom I've never seen before. Lying on a bed I look up and find Noah seated on a chair in the corner of the room silently watching me with the bedroom door closed. I think we are the only ones here and I think he has me locked in with him.

"Noah, what's going on? Where are we?" I ask in a daze reaching up to my forehead. A slight pain shoots through my head and then I remember I was drugged.

Noah stands up from his spot walking over to me on the bed. Once he arrives only inches away he takes a seat on the mattress by my side. Noah looks so innocent, his fingers run through his hair with a questionable look on his face readying himself to speak.

"I'm sorry Reilly, I had to. Jax isn't that horrible of a guy but you don't belong with him, you should be with me. From the minute I first saw you I wanted you. I know I used you but my feelings for you have always been real. I know Jax will never give you up so I had to take you." He begins to feather back the loose tendrils that sit on my face placing them behind my ear. His eyes are beseeching, a loss and hurt sitting behind his stare. Part of me feels bad but all of me wants Jax not Noah.

"Noah you're a great guy and a lot of women would be lucky to have you but I've never thought of you as anything else other than a friend. I love Jax, you need to accept that. Taking me isn't going to change the way I feel or who I love." I place my hand over his that sits on his thigh rubbing back and forth in an attempt to comfort him. I want him to know I care for him and I'm not angry but he's made a mistake, a grave mistake considering how protective Jax is over me.

He brings a hand to my face, grazing the skin under his fingers caressing my skin, "Jax has you confused, he's not capable of loving you the way I can. You'll realize that eventually. You just need some time away from him to figure that out. One day he'll end up hurting you. You've seen how rough he can get."

I know that Jax can easily become unhinged, that he can become rough but I trust him. I know no matter what the circumstances are Jax loves me too much to ever completely lose control around me. I'll never lose faith in him.

Noah's delirious, blinded by obsession. I'm not sure if I can talk any sense into him but I'm going to try. If I can't I know Jax will come find me, save me, he'd never let me down. He's proven that time and time again.

"Why don't you give me your phone? Let me call Jax and straighten this out so he doesn't try to kill you. You're just confused right now Noah. I don't want anything bad to happen to you because you're not thinking straight." I continue rubbing his hand trying to make him understand in the nicest way possible but I think I've told him too much of what he doesn't want to hear. I know that now as I watch Noah become unraveled, heat building up in his cheeks, madness in his expression.

Noah draws back his hand standing up. He picks up a small round clock sitting on the nightstand and slams it against the wall in a frustrated anger with it shattering in pieces flying through the air, "No! You're the one who's confused. Did you know Jax killed his own father, beat him to death?" He yells, his voice booming so loudly I can feel it echo throughout my body.

I let out a loud gasp taken aback by what he's said and by his actions but I won't it make me lose faith in Jax. There has to be a logical reason, at least I hope there is. I'm also finding myself getting very frightened. I've never seen Noah angry like this before. I'm not sure what I should do.

I decide to get up and near Noah, tears beginning to form in my eyes, "You're scaring me. You say it's Jax I should fear, be afraid of, but it's you right now who has me worried."

"I'm sorry Reilly, I just don't want you to make a mistake. He's the monster not me." Noah steps closer, his voice calmer, reaching out to me taking me by the waist. He brings his lips to mine in an attempt to kiss me but I draw back only making his anger reemerge. I can't kiss him back, it's a lie I can't fake even if it might help me get away.

Noah clenches my wrist real tight, I can feel a burning sting with bruising beginning to form, "Noah that hurts, please let me go," I sob in pain and then a loud thump comes from outside of the room, like someone has kicked in the front door.

"Reilly where are you?" Jax's voices calls out in concern.