Epilogue

Reilly POV

Waking up I go to roll over but I strong force holds me in my place. I know exactly what, or to be more exact who it is that has taken me firmly in their grips. 

"Good morning sunshine," Jax greets me with my eyes peering open. He's hovered above me, one hand situated by the side of my waist for leverage, a large devious grin smeared along his beautiful bearded face as his other arm is near my head, his fingers finding way to my cheek softly caressing the skin. 

Yawning, I raise my arms from underneath him before I wrap them around his neck. "What are you up to Jackson?" Curiously I ask knowing that smile he wears too well. After being with Jax for three years now, becoming his fiance, I've gotten more than familiar with every facial expression he bares. This one he wears today, telling me he has something sneaky planned. His devious nature never truly escaping the person he is. 

"Today as you know is the anniversary of the day we first met. The day I kidnapped you and made you mine forever. You still remember that day don't you?" He wickedly smirks pursing his lips knowing damn well I could never forget that day when I was scared for my life but yet soiling my panties at the thought of being held captive and violated by my captore who was and still is a male goddess.

"You're still an arrogant meathead. You know that right?," I joke but at the same time serious because Jax will never not be somewhat conceited. He knows he's good looking, he knows he could have practically any woman he wants but he wants me which I'm thankful for. His striking appearance undeniable, sometimes going to his head but he doesn't let that hide the good man he is underneath anymore. One of the reasons we are together and he's not with somebody else. Because I see him for who he is,  I see beyond the exterior, I see and appreciate who he truly is.

"And yet you still love me," His lips widen higher up his cheeks as he leans down, placing a soft kiss against my dried morning lips.

"I do love you jerk...so are you going to tell me what you're diabolical mind has planned?" I smack the side of his shoulder playfully getting excited. I love surprises but I'm also impatient and nosy.

"Get dressed and you'll find out. If you don't get out of this bed soon I don't know if I'll be able to make it out of this bedroom you're so damn perfect. I just wanna rip your panties off right now and stick my dick in you, you're so fucking irresistible."

Part of me wants to let him initiate his threat but once we get started we have the inability to stop and if that happens I might ruin what he has planned so I get up from bed and head to the shower.

...................................

We've been on the rode for awhile, my bladder needing release unlike before when I lied thinking I could escape by climbing a tree. "Are we almost there? I have to pee." I look over to Jax clenching my thighs for the reason I don't want. I still can't believe I thought I could pull some Hunger Games scenario to get away. Of course now I'm glad I couldn't since it led me to the man I was always meant to be with.

"Reilly baby, you don't remember this road?" He redirects his attention from the road to look at me in question a bit astonished I don't know where we are headed and then it hits me.

"The cabin?" It's less of a question but more of a revelation.

"I know it holds some bad memories but it also holds good ones. The most important one. This is where we fell in love, where you stopped holding back the real Reilly, where I realized I was done being single and wanted to settle down because I had found the woman of my dreams." His husky voice has softened, he doesn't want to look at me keeping his eyes directed to the road because he hates being seen weak, being seen vulnerable, being the Jax I know and fell in love with because hidden underneath those thick layers lies a man that has a heart of gold.

"I love you so much Jax." Those are the only words that can escape my mouth. Nothing else can express the way I'm feeling right now. Jax makes me happier than I've ever been, always going the extra mile to ensure my happiness, always thinking outside of the box reminding me of how lucky I truly am.

"I love you Reilly." This time his head turns over his shoulder so I can see his face while he speaks. He knows at this moment I need to see the words come directly out of his mouth. It's not that I don't know he loves me, I do, I really do, but the depths of his love need to be visually experienced right now. There are certains times when words so meaningful have a powerful impact, when they need to be expressed to their full capability...like this current second.

Contemptibly satisfied, I smile. A warmth filling my body, filling my heart, filling my soul with every inch of my inner core. I take his free hand, entwining it in my fingers, heating my already rising temperature.

"We're here." Too distracted by the intense exchange I've just had with Jax I hadn't been paying attention. I look up to see the cabin, a preacher smiling, standing at the doorway. " I love you Reilly Payton. I can't wait for our wedding, I want to marry you now." Jax parks the car, turns to me nervously hoping my response is positive.

"Yes," I smile more than ready to be his wife.