Sealing the Deal

Reilly

Our shower is done, both of us still naked drying each other off. Jax drying me off more then him and I love it. I love the way his strong firm hands press against my skin through the fabric. The feel of his fingers running up down my back, between my legs, attempting to absorb my wetness that won't stop seeping along my thighs.

Jax halts from patting me down while I shake out my hair causing me to stop. I remove the towel from my head lifting my head so I can look at Jax, try to read his expression, see what he's feeling but as soon as I feel him skin to skin my head falters, the tingling vibes rendering me weak.

I watch his hand moving underneath my face while I stare down at the floor, my hair hanging over my head. His finger grasps underneath my chin lifting it up to meet my eyes one on one.

"I'm going to kill him, you know that right?" His eyes are cold, his voice domineering. He holds a seriousness that he needs me to see, to understand and I do.

Tucking in the front of my towel so it stays in place I answer, "I know, just don't get yourself killed first." My voice is deep, my heart almost empty not feeling any pity for Connor. He deserves to die before he seriously hurts a woman, if he hasn't already. I just don't like the idea of Jax putting himself in danger.

"Little daisy, I have too much to live for now. You don't need to worry." Jax replies like he just read my mind, snapping off my towel leaving me naked and exposed. He stands straight dropping his towel to the floor with my own.

"Tell me you're mine," he lifts me up wrapping me around him so my legs are locked around his waist, my arms snaked around his neck.

"I'm yours Jax, no one else but you. I'll always be yours so don't forget that when you begin to doubt my love." I remind him of his jealousy, the one thing that can drive me away. I don't ever want to leave Jax but there's only so much I can put up with, so much I can tolerate.

"Never again." He promises taking my lips to his. The kiss is passionate, loving, filled with unbreakable promises. Their slow, his tongue moving with a sincerity you can't fake.

Jax takes us over to the bed never letting our lips separate. He lies me down once we arrive standing at the side of the bed hovering over me. I look at him, he looks at me. We exchange words in our glance, something we verbally can't speak. It's assurance, commitment, an intimate bond that we share, a bond we won't let anyone take from us.

"I love you so much it hurts," Jax looks like he could cry he holds so much devotion to me and the things he says in his expression and his tone, his eyes looking away in disgrace. The strong brute of a man not wanting me to see how weak I've made him.

"I love you just as much," I reach out for his hand bringing him down on the bed so he lies on top of me. His hands meet my waist, my hands meet his face. Our mouths find each other once again, our kisses meaningful, real, an interchanging of our feelings, our emotions expressed through our bodies and the mesh of our tongues.

His cock makes way to my divide, our lips savoring one another taking our time for once. One small thrust is executed with another to follow. Each push of his cock to my opening done with patients. My entirety is satiating in the calculating movements. I know what I feel for him is real love because I've never felt this way before. He holds me on a pedestal, he makes me feel like a goddess, like a queen.

"Does that feel good?" He whispers always putting me first.

"Whenever you're touching me, inside of me, it always feels good," I confirm swaying my hips into him with the same grace his lower half has been moving in.

He moans in satisfaction speeding up his rate but only just a little. I keep my eyes open, his hands positioned outside my waist on the mattress, mine on his shoulders. I like watching him, the clenching of his face while his body finds pleasure, moving towards gratification.

I move myself faster in need to feel him reach deep within my depths, he's proven his love, now I need him to make me come. "Fuck me Jax, make me scream out your name." I hiss gradually taking him in further and further, there is no end to the insatiable pleasure this man can bestow. 

"'I'm so fucking lucky," He does as I say, his thrusts becomes pounds, then they turn into hammering slams digging away. His cock dives in and out of my core, each plunge reaching up further and deeper making me scream out his name like I begged him to make me do.

I rise off the mattress swallowing him down, my walls gripping tightly, holding his mass, stroking the sensitive skin in it's lock. The way it pierces into, the driving sensations, the desire, the lust...the love...a writhing torment that brings me higher and higher. It takes me to the point of no return, not that I ever would look back with regret. 

Jax's body begins to spasm, quiver, tensing, ready to explode in a magnificent eruption. I make sure I follow his lead letting him take me to the beyond, to climax, to ecstasy. I shudder beneath him during his final thrusts, thrusts that heave back and forth with a mission.  Their harsh and demanding, his dominance screaming out for release until I feel the heat of his warmth spill out inside of me.

My nails tighten inside above him, burying themselves into the depths of his skin just above his shoulder blades until I can't induce anymore pressure, all of me spent, all of me drained with nothing left to give. The only thing I have now is satisfaction, a satisfaction that rings about my essence, my core, my center that has endured the most exhilarating sensations a women can be granted. Sensations only Jax can bestow.